Discuss Star II's video

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
User avatar
expert
Site Admin
Posts: 2312
Joined: 13 Sep 2004, 16:40

Post

What do you think about Star II's compilation video?
Last edited by expert on 08 May 2006, 19:12, edited 1 time in total.

peps1154
Veteran Member
Posts: 1513
Joined: 09 Jul 2005, 12:59
Location: Schiller Park/Chicago

Post

It wasn't the best but I liked it. On a skale of 1-10 I would give u a 7.

prtglsoccerfan22
Moderator
Posts: 320
Joined: 10 Aug 2005, 20:12
Location: USA

Post

yeah, wasnt that bad. i saw a couple new moves i've never seen anyone do so its pretty good. video quality sucks though :P But other than that, great stuff. keep it up.
-Marcus-

Ivan
Veteran Member
Posts: 397
Joined: 29 Jun 2005, 03:11

Post

peps1154 wrote:It wasn't the best but I liked it. On a skale of 1-10 I would give u a 7.
I would giveit a 7.5 lol it was actually good. Not many combos though
Image

RG900
Veteran Member
Posts: 403
Joined: 12 Jun 2005, 03:04

Post

its ok
RAMI 07
Image

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member
Posts: 1205
Joined: 06 Jul 2005, 05:11
Location: Kansas City.

Post

i thought it was pretty good.......man after watchin it again ill say it was ok..

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member
Posts: 568
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 13:15
Location: Australia

Post

yeh, it was good. At least he can pull of the tricks. My opinion is learn and do the trick first, then learn how to make it look smooth and controlled. Coz if you learn both at the same time, its pretty hard. Dats just my opinion......
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Owen4ever
Veteran Member
Posts: 717
Joined: 03 Apr 2005, 07:18

Post

it was alright. it wasn't great but it wasn't bad. i see some potential. keep it up and you'll be great.

BenAMsoccer
Senior Member
Posts: 179
Joined: 02 Sep 2005, 23:24
Location: Tennessee, United States

Post

Not bad nice flow nice variety.

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod
Posts: 1308
Joined: 21 Apr 2005, 03:52
Location: Canada

Post

if you wouldve practiced when you were younger you would have been really good because like owen4ever said you have some potential. good control though

Owen4ever
Veteran Member
Posts: 717
Joined: 03 Apr 2005, 07:18

Post

*yung-ital* wrote:if you wouldve practiced when you were younger you would have been really good because like owen4ever said you have some potential. good control though
and i just don't say that to anybody you know ;) last time i said someone had potential he went from doing a neckstall and one atw to doing 7 atw's, 2 tatw's, and etc. in 6 months ;)

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod
Posts: 1308
Joined: 21 Apr 2005, 03:52
Location: Canada

Post

Owen4ever wrote:
*yung-ital* wrote:if you wouldve practiced when you were younger you would have been really good because like owen4ever said you have some potential. good control though
and i just don't say that to anybody you know ;) last time i said someone had potential he went from doing a neckstall and one atw to doing 7 atw's, 2 tatw's, and etc. in 6 months ;)
hahah thanks man :)

RAYES
Senior Member
Posts: 263
Joined: 09 Jun 2005, 03:42
Location: Malaysia

Post

kinda boring...seen somthing like it be4
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

angelo10
Junior Member
Posts: 95
Joined: 21 Oct 2005, 14:23
Location: NY

Post

nothin empressing
man do i wish i was as good as Ronaldinho

Shenker
Veteran Member
Posts: 359
Joined: 22 Oct 2005, 18:56
Location: NY

Post

It was ok :?

Post Reply