Discuss Hassa's Mo'Gy

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
expert
Site Admin

What do you think about Hassa's Mo'Gy video?
Last edited by expert on 08 May 2006, 19:11, edited 1 time in total.

prtglsoccerfan22

it was just the same kick up everytime...nothing really spectacular. sorry dude, i'll give u advice people gave me, make a movie with better moves and tricks. but a good start.
-Marcus-

Tierney

You call yourself a freestyler?

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

Tierney wrote:You call yourself a freestyler?
don't say that, your barely a freestyler too

The_Majestic

I like the way you get the ball up, but try adding some air tricks. Not bad for a start I guess.

peps1154
Veteran Member

It was just one trick c'mon u got potential.

Futbolstud
Veteran Member

i could do that ball flick

Ivan
Veteran Member

Dude you jsut did 1 flick...now learn some more tricks and then make a video not just one flick..

RG900
Veteran Member

dude stop doing da samething over and over do over stuff
RAMI 07

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

nice flick up move but didnt like the vid for the fact that u did u did it several times but hey man keep practicin man dont give up and work hard and then ull b pretty good but thats gonna take a long time since i dint even see a crossover

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

im guessing he jus figured how to do that flick up, thought it was pretty good, made a vid of it, and posted it here, not having probably seen other vids on this website. So i wouldnt critize the guy for not being a freestyler, buh jus encourage him and tell him to learn a few more tricks before he does another video. I'm guessing thats what most of us are here for.....to engourage and learn from each other
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Tierney

Whatever yung ital, whatever you say , did I ever call myself a freestyler, I just do it for fun. So I aint gonna listen to your comments no more if thats the way your gonna be.

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

whoa....hold up tierney.....Yung has a point there....your critizing the guy just coz he cant do what you do, or waht neone else can do?.....all Yung was trying to say was....don't discourage the guy jus coz a flick up is the only thing he can do......

you may only do it for fun but so does a lot of the other ppl here (im one of them).....and you may not have called yourself a "freestyler" but that doesnt mean you say to people who arent as good you "your not a freestyler".....we not all 2zani's to begin with....we all started with learning to juggle or a flick up....this guy is probably just excited he can do that......so give the guy a break man
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

still he does it for fun only because he cant do atw etc. doesnt mean u shud make him feel bad by insulting him !????(vid maker)

Tierney

Well in all fairness, yung insulted me by saying im not a freestyler either, so I just got ticked off big time, even though we all need good and bad criticism. And I didn't ask him does he call himself a freestyler to insult his ability, I sayed that because he has only one move.
Now if anyone calls that freestyle, their wrong. My father can do one or two moves, would you call him a freestyler???????