Discuss SuperSyed's third video

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Owen4ever
Veteran Member

[quote="stalefish"]Best freestlye video ive seen yet. I dont know if anyone else can do that many atws in a row like that.quote]

over statement of the century. you wanna know who can do more atw's? look at my sig. nelson de kok easily does 32, touzani easily does in the high 20's, or from any videos i've seen neway (probably does more) and palle has the techniques to go on forever.

yes it's a very good video and probably one of the best on here but bane's video was better and even that you couldn't call the best freestyle video.

RG900
Veteran Member

NICEEEEEEE A LOT OF IMPROVEMENT its AWESOME I ALSO LIKE THE MUSIC :lol: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
RAMI 07

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

Syed u are incredible man u have a great style the best part was the upper body ur genious bro btw are u in a freestyle crew cus u shud :D be awsome vid :D

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

btw syed when are u and ur buddy gonna make a vid i would luv to see it that would be incredible on the set !!!!!!!!!111

supersyed

*~El Maestro~* wrote:how old are you?
Im 18.

'btw syed when are u and ur buddy gonna make a vid i would luv to see it that would be incredible on the set !!!!!!!!!111'

Unfortunately, not that soon, mayb in the summer holidays(december). This is bcoz kamalio's very busy(school), so I hardly get 2 c him.
But Kamalio's also ascended in his skills,and is constantly doing so, so im sure it would b worth the wait.[/quote]
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

ok man keep it up i see incredible skills in there

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

hey u guys is it me or does syed look like a kung fu fighter in the begginin with a jump suit :lol:

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

supersyed wrote:Thanx a lot dudes. Actualy I have a few more bigger/better combos, which I was supposed 2 add, but my ball got stolen b4 I could finish it, so i decided to cut it short. Shweet dudes.
You are the best on EF to me. i dont care what people say. they will probably say no bane is, but 30-40 atws dosent mean anything if i didnt enjoy the video, so you have my respect fully. well done syed.

Ivan
Veteran Member

*yung-ital* wrote:
supersyed wrote:Thanx a lot dudes. Actualy I have a few more bigger/better combos, which I was supposed 2 add, but my ball got stolen b4 I could finish it, so i decided to cut it short. Shweet dudes.
You are the best on EF to me. i dont care what people say. they will probably say no bane is, but 30-40 atws dosent mean anything if i didnt enjoy the video, so you have my respect fully. well done syed.

I feel the same way although bane is good.. SUPERSYED is my personal favorite

supersyed

*yung-ital* wrote:
Thanx dude.
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

I gotta agree with the comments said earlier syed u just got a great style never argue or say how good u r just get it done respect man u have tremendous skills

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

*yung-ital* wrote:
now you're talking about favourites, and not seeing it from an unbiased eye to determine who's the best. i like baggio better than maradona but that doesn't make him better than maradona. i like ibrahimovic better than sheva but that doesn't make him better than sheva.

but don't take that the wrong way, i certainly think syed you are one of the best on here, certainly better than me neway.

supersyed

Owen4ever wrote:
*yung-ital* wrote:
now you're talking about favourites, and not seeing it from an unbiased eye to determine who's the best. i like baggio better than maradona but that doesn't make him better than maradona. i like ibrahimovic better than sheva but that doesn't make him better than sheva.

but don't take that the wrong way, i certainly think syed you are one of the best on here, certainly better than me neway.
Thanx. Wat u said is very true. You would make a good freestyle judge. :wink:
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr

LukeF
New User

good skills man, can tell uve trained your body alot

Shenker
Veteran Member

Nice Freestyle Video :shock: you have a lot of tricks.. When are you going to make another vid?