Discuss SuperSyed's third video

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
expert
Site Admin

What do you think about Super Syed's third video?
Last edited by expert on 08 May 2006, 18:36, edited 1 time in total.

Tierney

Dude. Your..........Amazing!!!!!!!

Ronaldinho10

Wow man that was real good :D
The vid was a good length too - because (for me) anything longer than about 2 - 2 and a half mins gets boring.
But ur video was excellent :D
Keep up the good work man :D

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

:? man, that sucked really bad, you need to work on just about everything.

just kidding, that was one of the best ive seen in a while. it had diffirent things, not just some guy doing atw, you did everything. good job. :lol:
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

Ivan
Veteran Member

WOW! another great video by supersyed ...Good Job man ..keep making them :D :D :lol:

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

nice, your better even than before. some very nice stuff there and i love your smooth, confident style. keep up the good work :)

J
Admin

thats nice stuff man :!: :!: very entertaining.

stalefish
New User

Best freestlye video ive seen yet. I dont know if anyone else can do that many atws in a row like that. And that wack thing you did where you started standing, did a flick or somethin, then got in push up position with the ball ending on your neck (had to see it to understand), that was disgusting. Keep up the good work, and I really like the variety.
ANSWER ME THIS. WHY, WHENEVER I HIT POST REPLY, IT JUMPS ME BACK TO THE FORUM INDEX, THEN I HAVE TO NAVIGATE ALL THE WAY BACK WHERE I WAS, CLICK POST REPLY AGAIN, AND IT WORKS? WTF. Thanks for your help.

RAYES

my man is becoming better and better all the time...good job
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

that was some awesome stuff there. Damn.....wish i could do those...maybe one day....keep up the work dude!!!!
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

AusSkills

wow im blown away, youve really improved your skills since your last vid, clearly in the ball-head balancing area, just gotta love it

keep up the good work syed
Cheers
"Understand that the ball is a sphere and that we are not designed by nature to control it with our feet. Our nature is to control it with the hand. But he who can take complete command of it with his feet will always have an edge, and win in this game"

Magicfeet

Great video! :D

supersyed

Thanx a lot dudes. Actualy I have a few more bigger/better combos, which I was supposed 2 add, but my ball got stolen b4 I could finish it, so i decided to cut it short. Shweet dudes.
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

how old are you?

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

o yea and btw it was very good
i mean what more can i say i dont think ive seen any better by someone you age. but then again im not into freestyling and all that.
i especially liked the part where u kicked the ball up controlled it with you thigh and did a neckstall. excellent