Discuss Owen4Ever Part IV

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
expert
Site Admin

Discuss Owen4Ever Part IV

Post by expert »

Last edited by expert on 08 May 2006, 19:04, edited 1 time in total.
Owen4ever
Veteran Member

Post by Owen4ever »

comments would be appreciated
peps1154
Veteran Member

Post by peps1154 »

Ur great. How long ago did u start freestyling?
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I liked it, only I think you did some editing in the clip just on a moment that you do a trick but you don't finish it. either you just edited it like that so there isn't to many time in between the combo's, or you failed to complete the last trick ...

anyway I don't have to much problems with that, I have done this once in a film of mine but don't try to do it that much ...

I still liked your video a lot
Ivan
Veteran Member

Post by Ivan »

Good Job man!! :P Yet another great video by OWEN4EVER
stalefish
New User

Post by stalefish »

That was a really good video. You seemed to do more atw combo type things then usual. That stuff on the stairs was sick. I also liked the slow motion part where you did like an atw but your one foot stayed on the ground ( dont know what its called). I cant do that trick worth sh*t, but it looks real cool. Keep it up and keep getting new material.
ANSWER ME THIS. WHY, WHENEVER I HIT POST REPLY, IT JUMPS ME BACK TO THE FORUM INDEX, THEN I HAVE TO NAVIGATE ALL THE WAY BACK WHERE I WAS, CLICK POST REPLY AGAIN, AND IT WORKS? WTF. Thanks for your help.
Owen4ever
Veteran Member

Post by Owen4ever »

peps1154 wrote:Ur great. How long ago did u start freestyling?
last summer. summer 2004. i was freestyling on and off since then.
Kevin wrote:I liked it, only I think you did some editing in the clip just on a moment that you do a trick but you don't finish it. either you just edited it like that so there isn't to many time in between the combo's, or you failed to complete the last trick ...

anyway I don't have to much problems with that, I have done this once in a film of mine but don't try to do it that much ...

I still liked your video a lot
a couple times i failed to complete a trick and sometimes i edited because i didn't want too much time between combos. i think you can clearly tell which was which if you look closely.
Ivan wrote:Good Job man!! :P Yet another great video by OWEN4EVER
thanks dude
stalefish wrote:That was a really good video. You seemed to do more atw combo type things then usual. That stuff on the stairs was sick. I also liked the slow motion part where you did like an atw but your one foot stayed on the ground ( dont know what its called). I cant do that trick worth sh*t, but it looks real cool. Keep it up and keep getting new material.
it's a toe bounce backheel spin. it's like new sh*t but new sh*t has a htw at the end.
RAYES

Post by RAYES »

good vid...
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.
lil italy
Veteran Member

Post by lil italy »

good stuff. keep it up m8
lil italy
Veteran Member

Post by lil italy »

a toe bounce backheel spin? i dun even no wat a toe bounce is! :(
Tierney

Post by Tierney »

very good owen, that toe bounce new sh*t was cool, i just know people are gonna keep adding new parts to that move.Your control is very good. BUT!! It was a tiny bit repetitive, dats all. Other than that, Respect!!!!!!!
R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

Post by R9KEvinR9 »

that was gr8 video man i loved that move u did in the 3rd min wit 6 secs that was sikk i think this will shut up all o4e haters good vid cus
*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

Post by *yung-ital* »

Tierney wrote:very good owen, that toe bounce new sh*t was cool, i just know people are gonna keep adding new parts to that move.Your control is very good. BUT!! It was a tiny bit repetitive, dats all. Other than that, Respect!!!!!!!
Tierney with all do respect, ntohing was repititve in his or mine that u called repititve. there just combos that are mixed up.
AusSkills

Post by AusSkills »

you have really improved from some of your older videos owen, that kicks ass. I especially like right at the end when your balancing it on your back but i think you lose it and it rolls down your back but you save it by heel kickin it back over and keep jugglin, if the roll down the back wasnt on purpose that was some quick thinkin and a nice save

keep up the good work man :!:
Cheers
"Understand that the ball is a sphere and that we are not designed by nature to control it with our feet. Our nature is to control it with the hand. But he who can take complete command of it with his feet will always have an edge, and win in this game"
Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet »

Fantastic video! :shock:

I have to defend Tierney a little here though. Many freestyle video's get repetitive, though that is largely due to the amount of ATW, HTW etc you get in your normal freestyle video. They are the staple diet of a freestyler, however... it's like criticising a striker for being too repetitive when he is shooting over and over again.
Well... it's not exactly like that... not very much like it at all when I think about it... but nevermind. :oops:

The toebouncey spinny "Did you see that?" turny-aroundy reversal move was especially nice. :)