Freestylin firsts; What have you accomplished lately?

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Post Reply
David_93
Senior Member
Posts: 260
Joined: 01 Aug 2007, 11:50

Post by David_93 » 23 May 2009, 23:29

I did some freestyling today. I managed to do some cool ATW's (for my level), but nothing new that I never had done before. I did 3 ATW's on the row, and a few ones with my weak foot. I dont freestyle so much, but when I have time and feels for it.

matt_a
Veteran Member
Posts: 334
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 13:41

Post by matt_a » 04 Jun 2009, 06:07

in the past week or so:

tatw-htw-atw-cross-amatw-htw
latw-htw-htw
latw-cross-htw-atw-atw-atw-atw-atw-atw-cross-htw

will32107
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 17:35

Post by will32107 » 08 Jun 2009, 17:46

I did three consecutive alternating htws. :D

matt_a
Veteran Member
Posts: 334
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 13:41

Post by matt_a » 09 Jun 2009, 07:32

recently:

latw-aatw
latw-atw-cross
latw-htw-htw-htw-htw
latw-cross-htw-atw-cross-htw
15 move combo
10-12ish move combo
11 move combo without crossovers [just atws/htws]
13 atws [PB]
atw-atw-cross-htw-heel360 [twice]
tatw-matw-htw
tatw-neckstall

+ other forgotten stuff

MANUMAN30
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: 12 Jun 2008, 22:19

Post by MANUMAN30 » 10 Jun 2009, 15:24

just learned to do:

tatw
matw
amatw

trying to learn:

aatw
Glory Glory Man Utd!

scottS4
Veteran Member
Posts: 851
Joined: 30 Jan 2009, 23:49

Post by scottS4 » 19 Jun 2009, 04:42

today i did:
3 consecutive ATW's (first time)
left foot ATW
inside-outside ATW (first time)
nearly did 2 ATW's in one hit (1 and 3/4)
and some other stuff, including 6/7 tricks in a row without dropping it.

im proud of myself :)

edit: this was my combo:
right footstall - left footstall - right foot stall - crossover - atw - htw - heel stall

matt_a
Veteran Member
Posts: 334
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 13:41

Post by matt_a » 19 Jun 2009, 06:15

nice work scott

just to let you know, 2ATWs in one hit is called a LATW [Lemmens Around the World]

also heel stall? do you mean thighstall? [known to the fifa street world as the "stork" or the "chicken wing"]
- thighstall is the one where the ball is clamped between your foot and your bottom
- heelstall is where the ball is balanced on your heel, not touching anything else, and its a really difficult one. there arent many freestylers in the world that can do that one

edit: accomplishments for me [its all in my new video, check the video reviews section if youre curious]
atw-taatw-amatw
latw-atw-cross-amatw
new s***
latw-cross-latw
atw-atw-cross-htw-heel360-htw

scottS4
Veteran Member
Posts: 851
Joined: 30 Jan 2009, 23:49

Post by scottS4 » 19 Jun 2009, 18:31

matt_a wrote:nice work scott

just to let you know, 2ATWs in one hit is called a LATW [Lemmens Around the World]

also heel stall? do you mean thighstall? [known to the fifa street world as the "stork" or the "chicken wing"]
- thighstall is the one where the ball is clamped between your foot and your bottom
- heelstall is where the ball is balanced on your heel, not touching anything else, and its a really difficult one. there arent many freestylers in the world that can do that one

edit: accomplishments for me [its all in my new video, check the video reviews section if youre curious]
atw-taatw-amatw
latw-atw-cross-amatw
new s***
latw-cross-latw
atw-atw-cross-htw-heel360-htw

thanks, yeah it was a thighstall, and i havent come close to another latw since.
today i did a atw-htw combo with no juggles in between.
btw nice video your good at fs.

Shifty_FSU
Veteran Member
Posts: 348
Joined: 06 Apr 2007, 19:17

Post by Shifty_FSU » 21 Jun 2009, 16:34

freestyle isn't my main focus but i do it when i have spare time, i do more ground moves really.
Well today i did a Tatw, id like to master it perfectly before moving on to anything else.
Just cant do a toe bounce, it just lands on my foot :S maybe because its quite a spongey ball? idk.
.
Image
Fight for the name on the front, n they'll remember the name on the back.

http://pitch.co/entry/46412
^Vote please? :)

matt_a
Veteran Member
Posts: 334
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 13:41

Post by matt_a » 23 Jun 2009, 03:43

Shifty_FSU wrote:freestyle isn't my main focus but i do it when i have spare time, i do more ground moves really.
Well today i did a Tatw, id like to master it perfectly before moving on to anything else.
Just cant do a toe bounce, it just lands on my foot :S maybe because its quite a spongey ball? idk.
when the ball lands on your foot you have to lift your toes up, and a small jump backwards helps too. nice work on tatw

Scott: thanks

scottS4
Veteran Member
Posts: 851
Joined: 30 Jan 2009, 23:49

Post by scottS4 » 23 Jun 2009, 23:09

can now do both inside and outside atw with both left and right foot.
best combo ive done: atw-crossover-htw
im close to doing tatw, but just cant get that second touch with the right foot.

matt_a
Veteran Member
Posts: 334
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 13:41

Post by matt_a » 24 Jun 2009, 06:35

scottS4 wrote:can now do both inside and outside atw with both left and right foot.
best combo ive done: atw-crossover-htw
im close to doing tatw, but just cant get that second touch with the right foot.
sweet, try some combos like
consecutive hatws [half around the world]
[rf]hatw-[lf]atw-[rf]htw
and for tatw, practice atw-cross heaps if you are struggling

matt_a
Veteran Member
Posts: 334
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 13:41

Post by matt_a » 30 Jul 2009, 03:37

of late:

beckatw [w/matw]
atw-tatw-htatw-htw-cross-atw-atw-cross-htatw
[left]tatw-latw
[left]tatw-[right]atw-atw-cross-matw[nt]
latw-tatw
atw-atw-cross-matw nt
latw-latw
atw-tatw-atw-tatw-atw-tatw-atw-tatw
atw-tatw-htw-atw-tatw-htw-atw-tatw-htw
[lf]cross-atatw[nt]-htw
7 htws
revc news

theres videos of some of these here: http://vimeo.com/mattfs

ninjafootballer
Junior Member
Posts: 61
Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 05:44

Post by ninjafootballer » 02 Aug 2009, 11:23

I did my first atw! (I'm 11) and mastered the cross over.

David_93
Senior Member
Posts: 260
Joined: 01 Aug 2007, 11:50

Post by David_93 » 09 Aug 2009, 17:53

I did 6 ATW's on a row today with left outside which is a new record.

Post Reply