Freestylin firsts; What have you accomplished lately?

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

Owen4ever wrote:i've done 4 consecutive sitting hop the worlds which is a personal record.
damn thats good can u do tatws ????

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

R9KEvinR9 wrote:
Owen4ever wrote:i've done 4 consecutive sitting hop the worlds which is a personal record.
my personal record is 3 consecutive tatw's.

other "personal" records

2 amatw
7 atw
4 sitting htw
3 tatw
5 htw (touches in between)
4 crossovers

longest combo - 9 tricks: atw-atw-htw-cross-atw-atw-htw-cross-atw

millerthescouser

Owen4ever wrote:
R9KEvinR9 wrote:

other "personal" records

2 amatw
7 atw
4 sitting htw
3 tatw
4 crossovers

kool, but with the cross overs ive dun 6. but im no way as good as u so i cant say much.
Stevie Gerrard. -amazing. better than those ole dudes.

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

wow o4e thats really good iam really freakn impressed :wink:

Crea-Alize

i accomplished the first ever 100 keepy-ups with a sofa. After every ten or so i juggle the ball onto the sofa and let it drop down. :lol: Other than that i'm still trying that 360htw. :P
Mentality

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

millerthescouser wrote:
Owen4ever wrote:
R9KEvinR9 wrote: damn thats good can u do tatws ????

other "personal" records

2 amatw
7 atw
4 sitting htw
3 tatw
4 crossovers

kool, but with the cross overs ive dun 6. but im no way as good as u so i cant say much.
6 crossovers? mind showing me please? because for some reason i doubt that. Jay Ransome did 6 in his Jay 1 video. bane got 4 and then an atw at the end of it (probably could do more now).

millerthescouser

k bro, after the comp vid ill do it, or try and do it. onyl dun it like 10 times
8)
Stevie Gerrard. -amazing. better than those ole dudes.

Shenker
Veteran Member

I have just pulled off PAOTW but im still workin on perfectin it...

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

Shenker wrote:I have just pulled off PAOTW but im still workin on perfectin it...
what the hell is that dude ive never in life heard of that can u tell me ????

Shenker
Veteran Member

LOL.... Pimpin All Over The World :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

Shenker wrote:LOL.... Pimpin All Over The World :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dude is that a real trick did u make it or are u just being sarcastic if ur serious can u describe the trick to me.

Shenker
Veteran Member

no i was just being sarcastic...sry if i got u excited :)

Tierney

MillerThScouser....you gone stop lying with your 6 Crossovers, dats a lie until proven pal. Ive done 87 atw's !!!!!...........but i didnt get it on tape.....See what im sayin' !!!!!!!!! But if you CAN prove it ( BIG IF ) you'll get a lot of credit, cos 6 in a row is damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

Tierney wrote:MillerThScouser....you gone stop lying with your 6 Crossovers, dats a lie until proven pal. Ive done 87 atw's !!!!!...........but i didnt get it on tape.....See what im sayin' !!!!!!!!! But if you CAN prove it ( BIG IF ) you'll get a lot of credit, cos 6 in a row is damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your saying hes lieing. 87 atws? thats more then palle the most i have seen you do is 3 in a video that is no way near 87. if your gonna lie dont make it better then the best freestyler in the world

peps1154
Veteran Member

*yung-ital* wrote:
Tierney wrote:MillerThScouser....you gone stop lying with your 6 Crossovers, dats a lie until proven pal. Ive done 87 atw's !!!!!...........but i didnt get it on tape.....See what im sayin' !!!!!!!!! But if you CAN prove it ( BIG IF ) you'll get a lot of credit, cos 6 in a row is damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your saying hes lieing. 87 atws? thats more then palle the most i have seen you do is 3 in a video that is no way near 87. if your gonna lie dont make it better then the best freestyler in the world
Hello young Im not sure if u noticed but he was trying to get across that he's lying (Tierney), as to the 6 crossovers leave him alone maybe he did do it I see no point in lying about it since its not like anyone here cares or ull get a price or something.