Freestylin firsts; What have you accomplished lately?

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
angad
New User

my latest accomplishments after a month of freestyling are atw twice (outside) and once from inside.... secondly the ronaldinho pickup by pressing the stationary ball downwards and making it jump and thirdly back stall but by throwing the ball in the air using my hands and not feet.....ppl can u tell me wether i am a quick learner or not.......and i did the jester too.... :wink:
"obstacles are those things which u see, if u take your eyes off your goal"

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

latest accomplishment:

tatw-amatw combo

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

angad wrote:my latest accomplishments after a month of freestyling are atw twice (outside) and once from inside.... secondly the ronaldinho pickup by pressing the stationary ball downwards and making it jump and thirdly back stall but by throwing the ball in the air using my hands and not feet.....ppl can u tell me wether i am a quick learner or not.......and i did the jester too.... :wink:
your not really a quick learner. i say its about average

millerthescouser

hi, i have now learnt the tatw. i can easily do 3 atw. ive got the idea of the seal. ive learnt hop the world and i have a few combos up my sleeve. Taday i did a near fluke and nearly got the latw (FLUKE) ill never do it :shock:
Stevie Gerrard. -amazing. better than those ole dudes.

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

dam jason....ur a lot better than me.....lol.....
im a really slow learner....but then again......i never played soccer for a club or anything.......oh well....just gotta keep trying...

For tatw...when do u jump....is it when u r three quarters (3/4) around the ball......coz that is waht is seems like in the video....i can get the jump...i just cant kick the ball back under my foot...can anyone help me out....
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

alex17
New User

i did latw,latw,atw, croosover, tatw, htw, headstall and Dance lol

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

thats awesome dude mine is tatw crossover atw atw new crossover thing the jester cross over atw atw neckstall htw.

millerthescouser

aZn freestyler wrote:dam jason....ur a lot better than me.....lol.....
im a really slow learner....but then again......i never played soccer for a club or anything.......oh well....just gotta keep trying...

For tatw...when do u jump....is it when u r three quarters (3/4) around the ball......coz that is waht is seems like in the video....i can get the jump...i just cant kick the ball back under my foot...can anyone help me out....
yo collin
wen i do a tatw i jump right at the start, i try and get both feet over before the ball decides to drop. If u get ur timming well you can easily continue juggling. I practiced with a tennis ball for a couple of days then went back to the ball it helped alot. 8) CYA bro 8)
Stevie Gerrard. -amazing. better than those ole dudes.

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

alex17 wrote:i did latw,latw,atw, croosover, tatw, htw, headstall and Dance lol
R9KEvinR9 wrote:thats awesome dude mine is tatw crossover atw atw new crossover thing the jester cross over atw atw neckstall htw.
somehow i find that hard to believe. either tell me now that you are joking or show me some videos of those combos as proof. palle couldn't get all those after two latw's and htw to headstall is near impossible for the average skill level on this website. and kevin you could barely do crossover-atw after how many months? and you're telling me this?

juggler94

you guys are too good for me.
i can do a jester, a neckstall, and i'm pretty close to an atw

can anyone tell me some tips on the atw?

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

just done amatw-amatw combo today. i lost control afterwards though.

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

ed all my vids are done indoors which is hard to do combos i have to move furniture and i still have a lil bit of space outside is way easier. i'll prove u wrong when i get a dig cam.

Kevin

ed you amatw freak lol :P , anyway still great stuff m8. I haven't really concentrated myself on doing combo's with amatw in them ...

My latest new combo is tatw-matw and got it on tape, but I haven't practised for like one week but im going to practise again this week and film some stuff (got 1 week vacation :D ) ...

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

Kevin wrote:ed you amatw freak lol :P , anyway still great stuff m8. I haven't really concentrated myself on doing combo's with amatw in them ...

My latest new combo is tatw-matw and got it on tape, but I haven't practised for like one week but im going to practise again this week and film some stuff (got 1 week vacation :D ) ...
haha, yeah, i think amatw is my new favourite trick :D thanks man.

and that's good. haven't tried tatw-matw yet but i'm sure i'd have difficulty trying that.

btw why aren't you postin on MCF?

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

im so close to getting TATW i can smell it....well..not literally...but u know waht i mean....
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum