Freestylin firsts; What have you accomplished lately?

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Piccadilly

im new but i can now do (excuse me if i dont know the names could some one tell me?) an inside/outside and outside/inside atw in stalling, an atw but bounce it back up with the foot youre standing on, a trick where you while juggling swing your foot over the ball and bounce it back up with the foot below, juggle with outside of foot on the ground, and do different rainbow tricks by catching the ball between my feet and then going back up.
12-2-1 with 4goals and ten assists

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

im not that good, i know the basics:atw offo f a stall and while juggling, but the most i can get is 2. i can crossover, htw, neckstall, the one where you catch it between ur leg and butt, when u catch it between your knees, various flick ups, and other stuff. but my problem is, i cant string them together, if i were to make a video, it would show me doing one trick, then pausing, then doing another, then so on.. :oops:
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

Piccadilly

same here, i guess i know a good amount of tricks for a beginner but i have to work on stringing them together to make my first video

Tierney

You seem to know few moves for a "beginner" so send them in as a video and show us what your made of dude!!!!

soccer dude900

today i can now do the jester lol.

Bestofthebest

wow you guys are awesome, I just started freestyling and i can juggle over 20, nothing compared to you guys :D

Piccadilly

Ok tierney i will try and put a video up soon but i dont know how, also i just completed my first combo today, i did a crssover to an atw an then caught it with my feet and sent it back up

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

YAY!!!....well....i can just about do HTW (yeh i know...i should be able to do it already)....i can also manage to do backheel,htw....im trying (still) to do inside atw and TATW........but....its coming along....lol...i'll try to make vid at end of yearl....not dat it will be good...i can honestly say it wont be that good
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Piccadilly

today i just did an inside outside atw juggling! it was terrible and choppy but at least i can do it, i also (im so ignorant about freestyling) can do some trick where i do an atw to a crossover, idont know what it was called but ive seen it before, i did it really terribly and choppilly (lol) and i cant do it regularly, i can barely do combos but i guess i have a lot of tricks.once i have lots of practice ill send in a video at the end of the year like aZn freestyler, it seems like im making slow progress.

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

yeh i have the same problem as most of u guys....i cant string my moves togehter....Piccadily....how long have u been freestyling for...coz u siad u were new and u seem to be able to do some pretty good tricks....i've been freestyling for 4 months now....i think im a slow learner :? ....lol.....oh well...it'll be good to see waht u have in ur vid.....
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

ive been doin it for 4 months too almost 5 actually in like 7 days it will be like 5 months i feel slow cus my best combo is tatw crossover atw some crossover thingy jester atw neckstall htw :cry:

Piccadilly

ive been freesyling for about a month, i may be able to do some good tricks but i have yet to complete a decent combo, i feel like im making slow progress, also i can do the tricks but i am far from being able to do them even 50% of the time except stalling atw which is like 75%.

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

R9KEvinR9....thats pretty good....in fact...i reckon dats great...i cant even do TATW yet :cry: ........adn at least u can pull off some decent combos...

Piccadilly.....thats pretty good for a month......i didnt get crossover until the end of a month.....waht hurt was that a month after i started freestyling...my knee stuffed up.....i had like a inflammed tendon,....i need acupuncture.....dam......maybe thats y my progress is a bit slow....

Pele158

Hey I got the crossover, I ve been jugglin a lot and got 20 juggles with a size one. I also did the rainbow whick Ive just been workin on
"Sometimes I even amaze myself, and sometimes I do things that make me want to punch myself in the face." Freddy Adu

soccer dude900

my latest trick is a neck stall 8) :D :D :!: :!: