Freestylin firsts; What have you accomplished lately?

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Owen4ever
Veteran Member

*yung-ital* wrote:
Tierney wrote:MillerThScouser....you gone stop lying with your 6 Crossovers, dats a lie until proven pal. Ive done 87 atw's !!!!!...........but i didnt get it on tape.....See what im sayin' !!!!!!!!! But if you CAN prove it ( BIG IF ) you'll get a lot of credit, cos 6 in a row is damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your saying hes lieing. 87 atws? thats more then palle the most i have seen you do is 3 in a video that is no way near 87. if your gonna lie dont make it better then the best freestyler in the world
wut is up wif u lately? you've been taking practically EVERYTHING literally lately and can't seem to understand the concept of joking or sarcasm. get that sand out of ur vagina dude.

Tierney

Hey yungital....i was being sarcastic dude, Owen4Ever seems to know this.
I was simply refering to what that other dude said about his 6 crossovers!!!!!
Please read that post again and you'll see that i was kidding when i said i could do 87 atw's.

Oh yeah and the most ive done in my latest video was actually 4!!! So there???!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

millerthescouser

ino i was lying i was seening if i coauld get away with it. 8) lol. i can do 87 atw though.
Stevie Gerrard. -amazing. better than those ole dudes.

Ivan
Veteran Member

Owen4ever wrote:
*yung-ital* wrote:
Tierney wrote:MillerThScouser....you gone stop lying with your 6 Crossovers, dats a lie until proven pal. Ive done 87 atw's !!!!!...........but i didnt get it on tape.....See what im sayin' !!!!!!!!! But if you CAN prove it ( BIG IF ) you'll get a lot of credit, cos 6 in a row is damn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your saying hes lieing. 87 atws? thats more then palle the most i have seen you do is 3 in a video that is no way near 87. if your gonna lie dont make it better then the best freestyler in the world
wut is up wif u lately? you've been taking practically EVERYTHING literally lately and can't seem to understand the concept of joking or sarcasm. get that sand out of ur vagina dude.
hahah who u talking about?? hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

millerthescouser wrote:ino i was lying i was seening if i coauld get away with it. 8) lol. i can do 87 atw though.
get over urself lol haha anyways today i did a piledriver into a matw and a piledriver into a tatw. prolly no one believes me but ill get it on tape in january when i post my next vid.(also there wasnt touches in the moves like i did a atw as soon as the ball came up u get me cus)

millerthescouser

:evil: SHUT UP EVIN
Im having a bit of a rest, but i do got out every now and then, ive done hope the world in a few combos, and a few jatw, im trying to get the tatw, ive done it like 4 times, i havent practiced much on it but its soo confusing. yeah and ive been juggling witha cricket ball for som reason. :twisted: go away evin
Stevie Gerrard. -amazing. better than those ole dudes.

Shenker
Veteran Member

After about a month of freestylin i finally pulled of an atw off a juggle,htw,and some stalls :D
[]D [] []v[] []D
-----------------

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

Shenker wrote:After about a month of freestylin i finally pulled of an atw off a juggle,htw,and some stalls :D
i am probably one of the slowest in improving in freestyle but it took me no more than a week to learn atw, cross, toe bounce, htw, rainbow, side slap, neckstall, taking shirt off with neckstall, pushups with neckstall, and bambini. not everyone improves at the same rate so i guess saying all that was pointless but practice a bit harder eh?

sekhri10
EFFC Champion

Shenker wrote:After about a month of freestylin i finally pulled of an atw off a juggle,htw,and some stalls :D
nice job man...just learn tatw and matw and most of the other moves will come as well....thats what i found since a lot of them are just slight variations of each other...but keep it up :D

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

when i first started freestyling it was hard to get a trick but now i can do alot of tricks after a couple tries except for some pro tricks other than tatw or matw but matw i barely get for some reason and i learned matw before the tatw. :?

fballpashun12
New User

I just started freestyling about two months ago and my latest accomplishment is
I started the juggle with the move that hassa does the whole time through on his video, and I got 27 juggles in a row and dropped it when i tried to hit the ball over my head and to my back then juggle with my sole.
i consider my self an extremely under rated player, and the only reason i started freestyle was so that my team mates would realize my skills, so that my new coach would realize that i do have coordination, and to boost my self confidence after all the times my new ignorant coach benched me for no apparent reason

aZn freestyler
Veteran Member

wow...seems like u get the harsh end of the stick....well...if freestyling does help...then go for it
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Freestylin Femme
New User

my latest accomplishment is landing a few ATWs with a mini ball. Now to move on to a full size ball.

Sputnik

ive now masterd most basic tricks so im moving onto simple combos... atw-cross-atw-atw htw-atw....myb +cross if im luky. But im focusing on my headstalls :P can do it for bout a minute, so really i should be able to do it for much longer :)

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

a Tatw into a piledriver matw. the first time i tried the combo to.