Freestylin firsts; What have you accomplished lately?

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
bmfgeorgin2

I did a tatw in july but cant replicate it. it was during open fields i was just messing around and did it once but have never been able to do it again.

robobo13
New User

I got my first KATW

Nat_H
Veteran Member

I pulled off another TATW today...! I have almost mastered ATW and crossovers. I am still trying to headstall for more than 4 seconds... :?

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Lol, I suck at freestyling, and to be honest I only like it because it looks cool and I like to impress people, shallow, I know. :)

But I can finally to ATW on demand now.

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

Hehehe same here d9.... :D I can pull an ATW (inside and out) while juggling and off a footstall too...
on a good day I can do a neck/back stall( not sure what its called LOL)

matt_a
Veteran Member

nice work fellas - its good to hear everyone landing new stuff...

as for me:
- i got all the touches for htatw-amatw first time i ever tried it - i was so close it just went over yonder...
- tatw-tatw-tatw-over there...
- few 6 move combos i cant remember
- spinning headstall [till it stopped spinning]

keller8
Veteran Member

Nice everybody! I mastered(I mean really mastered) 1 atw and almost mastered 2.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

matt_a
Veteran Member

nice work Keller, good to hear your sticking with your freestyle

as for me, i got close to htatw-amatw again 4-5 times today, but my amatws arent consistent enough yet, so ill work on those a bit more for now

keller8
Veteran Member

good luck matt. That'll look crazy awesome when you pull it.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

keller8
Veteran Member

atw-cross-atw, cross-htw, and atw-cross-htw

NewBornProdigy
Admin

my first ever 10 second+ headstall, went for about 13

almost got ATW, the one where you go inside, then outside in the same movement, but didn't control it after

got RTB with right foot (weak foot)

trying to do, a kinda ATW knee catch, where you start and inside ATW then when your foot is on the outside of the ball you catch it against your knee

quite sweet, but tricky to get consistently

keller8
Veteran Member

Beat headstall records. 3minutes. Aslo did some recording yesterday afternoon. Almost mastered 360, and got neckstall-atm-neckstall-360-atm

keller8
Veteran Member

cross-atw-atw on and off camera. was pretty shaky but i kept control of the ball and puled it off.

Sputnik

really nice work keller. think about posting it
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

bom1221

I can do a crossovers pretty well but for some reason im having a lot of problems with the ATW