Freestylin firsts; What have you accomplished lately?

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Post Reply
Sputnik
Moderator
Posts: 1856
Joined: 02 Nov 2005, 21:47
Location: London, ENG

Post

wow... keller's been busy :shock:
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

nickwba99
Senior Member
Posts: 141
Joined: 13 Jun 2008, 15:14

Post

hooray my ATWs are becoming more consistent, i can do it from footstall everytime, and i can do it from juggling about 2/3 times out of 10, so its just a matter of practice now

keller8
Veteran Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 02:51

Post

Sputnik wrote:wow... keller's been busy :shock:
Not really, it was more like a giant ferestyle growth spurt.

nickwba99 wrote:i can do it from juggling about 2/3 times out of 10, so its just a matter of practice now
Kep going mate, you'll get it every time soon.

I got 2 ATM in a row and almost got 3, but it fell off my neck after the 3rd one.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

He's Alive :shock:

Congrats on achieving all you have, Keller.

keller8
Veteran Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 02:51

Post

Davidson9 wrote:He's Alive :shock:

Congrats on achieving all you have, Keller.

Thanks Davidson. I haven't seen you in like 4ever either. I quit football, so yeah. Thats why I'm never here.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

Sputnik
Moderator
Posts: 1856
Joined: 02 Nov 2005, 21:47
Location: London, ENG

Post

make your atms look good :) SO many people (including me) have ugly ones that dont go around the ball propperly.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

keller8 wrote:Thanks Davidson. I haven't seen you in like 4ever either. I quit football, so yeah. Thats why I'm never here.
What? Why?

Man, that sucks, those are 3 words i'll never say.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member
Posts: 1565
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 18:54

Post

Sputnik wrote:wow... keller's been busy :shock:
true say.....imagine keller by next year...btw...keller,whats up wid that
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Image

keller8
Veteran Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 02:51

Post

Sputnik wrote:make your atms look good :) SO many people (including me) have ugly ones that dont go around the ball propperly.
I know they look really bad atm. GEt it? At the moment? Bad joke. But yeah they look pretty bad. Once I get them really consistently, I'm gonna work on style. Macca(Aus) and BevS have really good atm style and I want mine like theirs.

Davidson: I quit becuase my coach was being an arse and never playing me and training was sh*t, and getting bullied by teammates. It was just crap and they fu**ed up my love for the game.

Tevezaholic: Next year, you'll be looking at one of the best freestylers in Aus(hopefully). I hope to be better and not just better than other people. Just better than myself. That way, I'll never stop improving.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

TorresEsque
Sophomore Member
Posts: 34
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 00:00

Post

Hit a few combos

Flick up+Crossover+Atw

Flick up+Crossover+Tatw+Atw

cangri01
Senior Member
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 May 2007, 03:08

Post

i got my first:

- latw
-reverse crossover
-reverse toebounce
-half atw-htw combo
-htw-atw
-atw-htw

now i know its like nothing
but i almost never juggle
and i only do it to impress (people or myself :D )

Sputnik
Moderator
Posts: 1856
Joined: 02 Nov 2005, 21:47
Location: London, ENG

Post

cangri01 wrote:i got my first:

- latw
-reverse crossover
-reverse toebounce
-half atw-htw combo
-htw-atw
-atw-htw

now i know its like nothing
but i almost never juggle
and i only do it to impress (people or myself :D )
those are all on par, then latw is miles harder xD thats impressive if its a propper latw
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

robobo13
New User
Posts: 3
Joined: 10 Sep 2008, 21:50

Post

I got my first TATW today!

cangri01
Senior Member
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 May 2007, 03:08

Post

Sputnik wrote:
cangri01 wrote:i got my first:

- latw
-reverse crossover
-reverse toebounce
-half atw-htw combo
-htw-atw
-atw-htw

now i know its like nothing
but i almost never juggle
and i only do it to impress (people or myself :D )
those are all on par, then latw is miles harder xD thats impressive if its a propper latw
yeah yeah
but i practiced almost only that move nonstop
it's not my fault i got it down
:D

matt_a
Veteran Member
Posts: 334
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 13:41

Post

cangri01 wrote:
Sputnik wrote:
cangri01 wrote:i got my first:

- latw
-reverse crossover
-reverse toebounce
-half atw-htw combo
-htw-atw
-atw-htw

now i know its like nothing
but i almost never juggle
and i only do it to impress (people or myself :D )
those are all on par, then latw is miles harder xD thats impressive if its a propper latw
yeah yeah
but i practiced almost only that move nonstop
it's not my fault i got it down
:D
its not the best idea to try latw that much when your knees arent ready for it - if you can do it well, thats great but as soon as you feel anything weird happening in your knee, stop.
take it from the guy who practised latw too much and has had knee woes ever since

Post Reply