I master most of the second generation tricks, but My first generation trick combo is poor. I don't what to do?

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
ElleryL
New User

I master most of the second generation tricks, but My first generation trick combo is poor. I don't what to do?

Post by ElleryL » 29 Mar 2016, 02:09

I'm able to do 10 atw, 10-18 htw, couple tatw and matw. Then I now master latw, lmatw and alatw, now attempting alternative hommie mitch atw(succeed couple times). However, my first generation combos, atw-hatw-htw are poor. Now, I don't know how to balance the training time. Should I spend more time on first generation combos or second generation tricks ?

BTW, I'm also learning sole juggle, hell juggle, clipper, double mitch atw. someone please give me a good training schedule (I can train two hours everyday.) How do I manage the schedule to maximize the skills ?
Last edited by ElleryL on 29 Mar 2016, 22:38, edited 1 time in total.

expert
Site Admin

Re: I think master most of the second generation tricks, but My first generation trick combo is poor. I don't what to do

Post by expert » 29 Mar 2016, 12:41

Hi there, you're above average if you can do TATW or MATW.
Good job learning those tricks, you must have good skills.
Personally I prefer basic moves done with clean style, but it's really up to you and what you want to practice.
There are some good tips on this page:
http://expertfootball.com/wp/?tag=freestyle
Take care!

ElleryL
New User

Re: I think master most of the second generation tricks, but My first generation trick combo is poor. I don't what to do

Post by ElleryL » 29 Mar 2016, 22:41

expert wrote:Hi there, you're above average if you can do TATW or MATW.
Good job learning those tricks, you must have good skills.
Personally I prefer basic moves done with clean style, but it's really up to you and what you want to practice.
There are some good tips on this page:
http://expertfootball.com/wp/?tag=freestyle
Take care!
thanks for the reply; my basic skills are still very ugly (my arms waving too much); someone said to me that the whether you land the trick is matter of hardworking but being stylish is the matter of talent and gift; it's quite frustrating when I hear it...... :oops: :oops:

so I will spend more times on basic combos then advanced single tricks