Discuss Rafal's Fourth Video

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Owen4ever
Veteran Member

Rafaldinho wrote:
Owen4ever wrote:
Rafaldinho wrote:Yes I can do moves much better when doing it a little bit slower. How would you know that I can't ???
you ever tried alatw really slow? how about artatw? ever tried latw slow? or how about atatw?

simple fact is, some moves you can't even perform if you have slow legs.
Im saying that if I did my groung moves a little bit slower they would look much better. and es I can do those moves but in my regular speed
if you do ground moves slow they look idiotic. slow ground moves piss me off. and i bet you don't even know what alatw is.

Rafaldinho wrote:
THESCOUT wrote:this was a little touch of class! kevin say you cant play football i beg to differ!!!
seriously phone clubs in the uk they will train you !! and keep sendin in your vids me and my mates try and mimic your knee to back stall! sick

Yo THESCOUT can u write to me or send me an e-mail ???

hahah dude, hes not a scout or anything. hes just a guy whos impressed easily. his name maybe THE SCOUT, but i can bet my bottom dollar hes not and if he is, i bet he cant help u.

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

sorry that was me above

Hustler

O4E.. JEOLOUS OF RAFADINIHO :shock:

RAFA IS THE LICK AT FREESTYLING ALL HIS VIDEO WERE TOP NOTCH.. BIG UP!!

Kevin

THESCOUT wrote:this was a little touch of class! kevin say you cant play football i beg to differ!!!
seriously phone clubs in the uk they will train you !! and keep sendin in your vids me and my mates try and mimic your knee to back stall! sick

you are talking about me ? I've never said he can't play football ! I've said that you can't be shure whether he is a good footballplayer, he's a really fine freestyler but freestyle is something totally different then regular football ! Keep that in mind ...

and btw im having seriously doubts from what you are saying, I don't think that professional UK clubs would accept a player just because of a freestyle clip (and it isn't spectaculair what he did, it was nice and well executed, but not spectaculair). Cause otherwise a lot of freestylers would be able to play for a big UK club, just look on the net for other freestyle clips. I guess they would even be interested in me, if they knew im 1m90 and can do things with a ball like I did in my clip (and lots more other things, not shown in clip) but football is something very big, not only doing tricks with a ball but also be able to play with other guys and all the other parts of football ...

I guess you understand what I mean ;)

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

Hustler wrote:O4E.. JEOLOUS OF RAFADINIHO :shock:

what the fu** is your problem, every post you make you're trying to bash on me.

Owen4ever wrote:
Hustler wrote:O4E.. JEOLOUS OF RAFADINIHO :shock:

what the fu** is your problem, every post you make you're trying to bash on me.
dont worry man. hes just on ur nut sack because i read a post of his and he cant even juggle so dont even worry about it.
he did the same sh*t to me, and i highly doubt ur a hustler or anything to do with a hustler. hustlers dont hate on people that are better then them.
so be a good kid, and do urself a favour and not post for a while.
Stop the hate as slickskills said.
its not a good way to live dude

yung-ital

that was me. im not tryna start an arguement or anything with u, but seriously dont say things like that if u cant hold ur own

Rafaldinho
New User

I'm not even gonna say anything because I know what I can do and Im just gonna do my thing.
I want to be succesful in soccer. I practice everyday. Any tips or interest in me, e-mail me or write me a message. I freestyle just to get a good control of the ball. I love soccer.
MSN Messenger - rafaldinho10@hotmail.com
AIM - Rafaldinho10

lil italy
Veteran Member

hey that was pretty good im david n im new 2 freestyling (around 2 weeks) and i can do only simple tricks (atw, crossover etc) but im not fluent yet, although i have heaps of kik ass ground moves
dat was a great vid (loved the double atw)

Lil italy
p.s could som1 tell me wat all da tricks like the variations of atw eg tatw etc stand 4?
thanx

Maradona Jr.

Lol Rafa was just saying that if he took more time doing ground moves then they will come up better. Like "rushing" your work, and "taking your time". :)

Roonablo
Sophomore Member

seriously phone clubs in the uk they will train you !!

HAHAHAAHAHA are you an idiot i have never heard anything so stupid in all my life. Doing tricks does not mean a club will give a guy a trial, playing in matches and prooving it at club level is what impresses scouts.

Back to the video I liked it some moves were pulled off well but others weren't but i can see you rushed the video so that could be why. But still you have talent to become a great freestyler.
Greatness will come to those who wait.

Big_d_man

good vid but next time do an actual chest stall and dont hold it ther wit ur arms other than that it was good :D
never give up

ronaldo7
New User

what shoe size do u wear becuz most of the ppl that take the ball from therre ankle and the foot and throw it behind there head have big feet

devilliers
New User

Cool vid. anyway whats da songs name in da vid :?:
It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.