Freestylers you'd like to see challenge each other

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

its funny how people who send videos on the internet, can be end up becoming known world wide. its a trip

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

YEAH I NOE HEY HAVE ANY OF U SEEN JAY RANSOME NEW VID THAT SHYT TITE EXCEPT FOR THE SONG THAT DUDE HAS AWSOME UPPPER BODY CONTROL

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

i saw that yesterday 8) i thought it was awsome. he was really modest about it too. hes becoming a hit as well. a lot of peopl ei know, know him too.
but mostly palle and john clark. the 10 is great though

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

YEH... JAY GOTS PROLLY THE BEST UPPPER BODY I SEEN BUT THAT REALLY DONT SAY MUCH CUS I HAVENT SEEN PEOPLE ONLY FREESTYLE ON UPPER BODY BY THE WAY I WONDER HOW THE10 STARTED ANYONE NOE??
?

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

probably like many people start freestyle teams. just on the internet and htink eachothers good and start one.

Hustler

ABBAS FARID VS BANE/SYED
TOUZANI/KAMALIO VS BANE/ABBAS FARID
SYED/TOUZANI VS KAMALIO!!
ME AGAINST THE WORLD!

GOOD TO WATCH ALL THOSE. :)

Maradona
Veteran Member

You against the world? Lol too overconfident! Me vs you, you kill me.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

this thread is over played. everybody wants to see everyone against eachother. but if u think about it, in their videos they do kinda go against eachother. because they probably set targets. i wanna be better then this person say palle for instance. and they try and do something people dont

RG900
Veteran Member

ya man i wanna see abas farid agianst touzani
RAMI 07

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

RG900 wrote:which 2 freestyler should challenge each other i think touzani and syed should have a competition it would be good :lol:
touzani no question
Hustler wrote:yeh.. or

touzani vs abbas farid
mr woo vs ronaldiniho :lol:
touzani is lower abbas is upper. they're too diff.

mr woo is a pro freestyler while ronaldinho is a pro footballer. ronaldinho can freestyle but can't keep up with mr woo in freestyle.
*yung-ital* wrote:kamalio verse touzani would be good. or even syed verse kamalio. is kamalio good off the camera?
he's good but isn't near touzani's level yet.
RAYES wrote:touzani vs bane
no contest. touzani.
supersyed wrote:Yeah Kamalio's way better off camera, and with regards 2 him vs me, he'd kill me. Only ting I can beat him in is upper body. Id lyk 2 c Bane vs Palle.
he's not even near palle's level.
R9KEvinR9 wrote:HEY SYED WHY U SO MODEST DUDE I DONT THINK KAMALIO IS THAT MUCH BETTER THAN U SAY... BUT ANYWAY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PALLE VS JOHN CLARK
john clark is about a year behind palle's level.
Hustler wrote:ABBAS FARID VS BANE/SYED
TOUZANI/KAMALIO VS BANE/ABBAS FARID
SYED/TOUZANI VS KAMALIO!!
ME AGAINST THE WORLD!

GOOD TO WATCH ALL THOSE. :)
abbas, easily.
bane is better than kamalio, and touzani and abbas above him. touzani and abbas can't be compared with.
touzani would easily beat the other two there.
the world would beat you.
RG900 wrote:ya man i wanna see abas farid agianst touzani
touzani can't do abbas farid's moves and abbas can't do touzani's moves.

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

hey owen i don noe it may just be me but i thought ur fav player wud be i dunn MICHAEL OWEN :shock:

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

R9KEvinR9 wrote:hey owen i don noe it may just be me but i thought ur fav player wud be i dunn MICHAEL OWEN :shock:
long story. ok fine, i guess we all have time.

the story of how i got my name...

i am a die-hard liverpool supporter. i love them to death, always have. one day i was on the computer and decided to start an msn account and couldn't think of a name. owen was the hottest player in liverpool at the time and i recalled a few years ago in 1998 WC owen scoring one of the goals of the tournament (we all know which one that was). so i had my name be Owen4ever1998Fra in memory of the goal which was btw one of my fav ever and Fra at the end because 1998 WC was in france. after awhile i thought the name was way too long so i shortened it to owen4ever. sounded cool to me. but my fav player of all time is roberto baggio and my fav player currently active is gerrard.

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

OK.... IT WASNT THAT LONG

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

R9KEvinR9 wrote:OK.... IT WASNT THAT LONG
i tried to keep it short. i can make it longer if you'd like :lol:

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

NAH IAM STR8 HEY OWEN SO WASSUP WIT THA PART 3 U SAID ULL UPLOAD IT IF IT ISNT ALOT OF TROUBLE