Discuss Rafaldinho Freestyle

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
expert
Site Admin

What do you think about the Rafaldinho Freestyle video?
Last edited by expert on 08 May 2006, 19:08, edited 1 time in total.

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

good video, way too long. it even longer than before :shock:

pive valderrama

wow that was a nice video... lot of nice tricks that i cant do lol i dont think it was too long cause it kept me entertained

^^^^^ur always critizing people i just joined this site ..and i saw ur video and i think this guys better than u anyway u critic ...and i suck so still u got skill 2 lol
colombiano por siempre...

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

pive valderrama wrote:wow that was a nice video... lot of nice tricks that i cant do lol i dont think it was too long cause it kept me entertained

^^^^^ur always critizing people i just joined this site ..and i saw ur video and i think this guys better than u anyway u critic ...and i suck so still u got skill 2 lol
you don't know that. i'm always improving. and most of my videos are more than a month old. i practice alot so in about a month i set out to perfect a combo and i will.

anyway, i never said it was a bad video. it's good but way too long. so you think i'm a critic? let's see what happens when the ppl at soccergrip see some of these videos :lol:

RAYES

pretty good...kepp it up
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

Roonablo
Sophomore Member

You have good style and your moves were pretty good very inventive. The only problem was I think you try too hard with your ground moves which sometimes makes you screw up because your trying to go too fast but good nevertheless.
Greatness will come to those who wait.

jellyman
New User

yo the trick that u do at the end, I've seen ruud bos do it and palle also does something like it. I think el kurto might have even done it on his first video

Tierney

excellent man . Keep it up. ( Better than Owen4 not so clever )

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

YAAY tierney ur back!
:x

mustahfa10

Sweet vid man. I can tell that you're an exellent freestyler. Next time just make the video shorter. no more than 6min. I cant take it after that. Gorrillaz rock 8)

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

The good things: you did the matw, and had some really good moves and ur really good at footstalls.i also enjoyed the way that u tried things a little different aka atws with the bounce in the beginning. ur an overall good freestyler

the bad things:
i didnt like the little clips of the animation. its a freestyle video not a music video. i dont mean to be mean, but i think u should stick just to the freestyle and this video would be more presentable. it was long as many people mentioned

overall comment:
some good freestyling there. take away the animations and the intros and stuff. and stick to the short but sweet method. as i mentioned before great moves like matw and a atatw i believe it was when u said uve never seen a move like this before.
keep it up

mrbeankid22

Great video with nice moves. Just needs to be a bit shorter. :wink:

BrassPlan
New User

Somebody buy this kid some soccer shorts =) But he his really good. well done. Loved some of the combos he came up with.

Hustler

kick ass video.. loving the ground moves 8)

mustahfa10

kick ass video.. loving the ground moves

his air moves were better