Your most used fick-ups

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Toe Bounce

What flicks do you most enjoy using to start juggling?

I like

1. Pulling the ball towards you, stepping over with one foot and jumping with the other.

2. Having the ball between your feet, then snapping them together, making the ball pop upward.

3. The rainbow...never gets old!

Kevin

I also like to use to let it go in the air by "rolling" the ball against your feet which stands on the ground, followed by an atw (performed much by john clark) ...

And I also like to flick it in the air so I can give it a knee akka, and there's also this other flick which is pretty cool but hard to explain..

Toe Bounce

[quote="Kevin"]I also like to use to let it go in the air by "rolling" the ball against your feet which stands on the ground, followed by an atw (performed much by john clark) ...quote]

yeah, I like that one, too.

Kevin

but im not that good in flicks actually, I even don't understand a few basic flicks (but to tell the truth, I haven't practised them much either, but will try to do more as it does look more cool) ...

RAYES

yeah..thats good tooo
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

Magicfeet

1) Planting my left foot so the ball is nest to my big toe (slightly in front of my foot), bringing me right foot around the front and backheeling the ball on it's left side. As you are midway through this, flick your left foot up (similar to a Rainbow kick) to fling the ball into the air. It's kinda hard to explain, but if you have ever seen the intro to ISS2 on the X-Box, you'll know what it looks like. 8)

2) Trapping the ball between my feet, about where my heels are. Quickly lifting my right foot up brings the ball slightly into the air, and stamping down again (connecting with my heel) sends the ball bouncing high off the floor and up, on the outside of my right leg. The spin produced from using your heel will leave make the ball appear (as if by magic!) in front of you.

3) And possibly the rainbow... I guess.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

1) Maradona Quick Flick, I use it all the time

2)360 Rainbow

3)Henry Rainbow
God damn brewery!!!

Toe Bounce

I know what the "henry rainbow" is, but how does one do a 360 rainbow?

Dube2010
Sophomore Member

i like rolling the ball toward me and using the side of my instep...i dont no...gives way to a lot of varations
Being the best...
How Hard Can It Be?

human

maradona quick flick i cant get over the move plz explain it to me