Juggling question

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
ofsoccerdude
New User

I have two questions and help would be aprreciated. What do people mean when they say they can barely juggle with boots when they say boots does that mean like regular shoes and second question what is a good juggling shoe i heard indoor soccer shoes but which one and any others???

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Boots is the common term for what you may or may not call cleats. When people say boots, they mean the studded shoe that you play soccer with.

It's common knowledge that indoor or skate shoes or the like are easier to juggle with because they are wider, and thus have a bigger hitting surface. Any indoor shoe or wide skate shoe should serve you fine.

ofsoccerdude
New User

panchester07
Veteran Member

ofsoccerdude wrote:I have two questions and help would be aprreciated. What do people mean when they say they can barely juggle with boots when they say boots does that mean like regular shoes and second question what is a good juggling shoe i heard indoor soccer shoes but which one and any others???
look, boot means football shoe, the one that has spikes under it, second.. you should be able to jugle with any shoe man, profesional players juggle with their playing shoes, its not that they practice with some comortable shoes and then in the game they switch shoes ..... you juggle with your playing shoes.. you should be able to juggle with them easily..

What "people"says that, your talent is in your feeet not what is on your feet like new born prodigy said... with any shoe, you should be able to juggle to atleast 100..

and if you still insist on what is a good juggling shoe, i find indoor soccer shoes to be the best.. not because they have anything mistycal in them but because they get broken in the quickest..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

smithxi

oh man if you practice on carpet, try soft ground shoes without the studs in them. you slip a little on the carpet, but they don't ruin the carpet at all.

Fourstar

I know i'm late on this thread but i dont want to start another. Will practicing juggling bare foot help with juggling with shoes?

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

As Rome_Leader always says: "Practice with what you use in a game (cleats)"
My Architecture Blog(updated 02-12-13)

panchester07
Veteran Member

Fourstar wrote:I know i'm late on this thread but i dont want to start another. Will practicing juggling bare foot help with juggling with shoes?
Nooooo, it wont, at all, juggling is harder barefoot cus you dont have the cusshion of the shoe.. Second you dont play barefoot do you? So practice with your choes its better.. Just get comfy with the ball, be able to do it to a 1000 with eas, and then juggle with rhythim left, right, thigh1, thigh2, head, thigh2, thigh1, left, right... Then juggle the ball and flick it over your head, and control it with out it touching the fllooor, as you can see, you got lots of work so get started.. Test on it on monday!!!!!
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

matt_a
Veteran Member

Fourstar wrote:Will practicing juggling bare foot help with juggling with shoes?
well i started juggling barefoot, as did a lot of freestylers. however it takes a fair amount of time to get used to shoes after that, so id recommend going straight to shoes