While juggling and freestyling do you guys listen to music?

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
panchester07
Veteran Member

I like to freestyle every now and then, and i put some music on. I dont know if its a coincidence, but i have done it like 3 or 4 times and each time i do put the music on i cant juggle as much or land the tricks as much, probably cause im focused on the music and etc..

On the other hand sometimes i just have sh*tty sh*tty days where im absolutely off, and i wouldnt be surprised if i was just having sh*tty days and it wasnt the musics fault. For other types of training music helps a sh*t load. So maybe i was just having a bad day that time i put the music on and thats it.

So what do you do or think?
That for freestyling, juggling, and juggling mini balls, its better not to play music on because it makes you loose your rhythim? Your tempo?
i.e 50 cent- In da club and its like BAM BAM BAM, go shawty.. and you are juggling a mini ball, where the tempo is: 1-2-1-2-1-2 does it fu** up your stuff?

or is it just a myth and does it actually help..
because like i said, when i go shooting, passing, or anyother type of solo training music is my best friend !
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

It depends on the person. Some people feel music relaxes them and gets them "pumped up" or focused. I dont listen to music personally, and like to focus on my task and thats it.
My Architecture Blog(updated 02-12-13)

smithxi

I agree that it's a distraction, I try not to, but sometimes I do.

matt_a
Veteran Member

has no effect on me whatsoever, i freestyle mostly with music on [screamy stuff]

panchester07
Veteran Member

pickyourheadup wrote:It depends on the person. Some people feel music relaxes them and gets them "pumped up" or focused. I dont listen to music personally, and like to focus on my task and thats it.
it definetly relaxes me and gets me way pumped, its critical when it comes to the gym and running, but with tennis ballls , it can get realy distracting because the beat kills my own rhythim, even counting right now to see how much i get..

i could listen to any song in the world when juggling a size 3,4,5 ball because its super easy for me, its part of me almost..

when i dominate this skills (juggling tennis ball) i will probably be able to juggle with people yelling in my face and in a clubb with the music at full level..

but for now, the hardest days, the first ones, it is critical to focus on the ball only...

that was my conclusion after trying it out todayy a few times, (dont think i asked the question if i knew the answer i just tried it today)
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

anhkhoashevakt

When I first freestyle, I couldn't perform to the music, mostly because I don't know what to do to suit it. But then I learn more tricks, and learn how to let the tricks flow to the music, and I perform with music everytime from there on.

kingmaker
New User

I think for me music is a distraction when doing freestyle...so I would prefer to keep it quiet... But at some times I would prefer music to be there...