Nam The Man Move

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
Flowfutball
New User

Does anyone know how to do the Nam the Man move where he has the ball in a footstall then goes down into the freeze thing, does a back roll, than tosses up the ball and catches it in a chest stall but goes down sliding into the floor.

Yea, I've been looking for a tutorial, but its hard since i dont know the exact name of the move. Anyone know?

matt_a
Veteran Member

i very much doubt that youll find a tutorial, or get help from someone about the move - because Nam is the only one that does the full routine well. [ive seen some others do it, but shakily]

as for the name, i dont think it has one - although on the Red Bull Street Style site it had a name like 'Extreme Magnetic' or something to that effect

keller8
Veteran Member

Flowfutball wrote:Does anyone know how to do the Nam the Man move where he has the ball in a footstall then goes down into the freeze thing, does a back roll, than tosses up the ball and catches it in a chest stall but goes down sliding into the floor.

Yea, I've been looking for a tutorial, but its hard since i dont know the exact name of the move. Anyone know?
wow, you could be fu**ed typing that. link me to a video. then I'll devouge my secret pro knowloedge
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

anhkhoashevakt

That's called the "Mega Magnetic", and a hard one. You have to have a very flexible ankle to "clamp" the ball to your shin, and know how to master some breakdance and flip moves.
And for the first part, I think it basically natural ability, which frustrated me. :x