mints road to become a freestyler

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
mint
EF Drug Baron

mints road to become a freestyler

Post by mint » 05 Aug 2008, 11:40

yo people i thought i may as well make a progress log on my road to become a freestyler. im going to update this weekly my goal for august is to be able to juggle to 40 consistently which will be hard but im practicing hours every day so i think its realistic. my juggle record is ten but i never really practiced it when i was younger but theres something about freestyle which really interests me and im determined to prove to every1 that ii can freestyle.

any comments welcome.

p.s. before i even attempt atw im going to make sure i can juggle to 200 easily.

EDIT: ive only bin practicing juggling a few days but im having massive improvement.

EDIT 2: i can place ball on shoulder and balance it there while walking and i can roll it off the other shoulder. im gonna learn how to flick it up and catch it there tho.
i was made to ignite

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

Re: mints road to become a freestyler

Post by soccer_after_death » 06 Aug 2008, 05:54

mint wrote:yo people i thought i may as well make a progress log on my road to become a freestyler. im going to update this weekly my goal for august is to be able to juggle to 40 consistently which will be hard but im practicing hours every day so i think its realistic. my juggle record is ten but i never really practiced it when i was younger but theres something about freestyle which really interests me and im determined to prove to every1 that ii can freestyle.

any comments welcome.

p.s. before i even attempt atw im going to make sure i can juggle to 200 easily.

EDIT: ive only bin practicing juggling a few days but im having massive improvement.

EDIT 2: i can place ball on shoulder and balance it there while walking and i can roll it off the other shoulder. im gonna learn how to flick it up and catch it there tho.
well good job it seems like ur making progress already, keep it up. Everyone can become a freestyler if they gave the determination, and yes, patience required for it. Just though I'd point out... I don't think its necessary for u to be able to juggle 200 before learning atw's... Myself, I can barely do 40, but I can pull off outside and inside atw( from footstall and juggling), and crossovers and sometimes htw's... Lame, I know, but I'm happy :D

freestylejordan

Post by freestylejordan » 06 Aug 2008, 06:39

Good luck! Remember if you get bored do it with a friend. Freestyle is all about fun!

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 30 Aug 2008, 12:57

well im still working on my juggling, still shite at that lol, id probley be able to do ten plus every time now but i had to take like a week off because i was ill :( and i lost my ball but now ive started again and im taking it one day at time.
i was made to ignite

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik » 30 Aug 2008, 13:41

one day at a time is all you can do :) keep practising and update us man
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 30 Aug 2008, 17:44

yeah everyone should takle anything one day at a time u cant do anyuthing more then that, im not saying dont have long term goals cos every one shud but you should be patient.
i was made to ignite

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 30 Aug 2008, 20:34

mint wrote:yeah everyone should takle anything one day at a time u cant do anyuthing more then that, im not saying dont have long term goals cos every one shud but you should be patient.
Yeah man I agree, especially with something like freestyling. You practice and practice and always are building up your arsenal of tricks while improving your juggling. It takes time but if you practice enough, it will all come in place. Thats how I learned to do ATW, through constant practice and trial and error.