tatsulow

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
doz8
New User

tatsulow

Post by doz8 » 21 Jun 2008, 18:16

does anyone now whats happened to Ttatsulow, does he still freestyle, as i have not seen many recent videos of him

redrover365
Veteran Member

Post by redrover365 » 21 Jun 2008, 20:16

I have heard little of Tsatsulow lately, his only videos i have seen are on youtube. And when you google his name nothing comes up. No doubt he has been less known as freestylers such as Touzani and Rathinho. I think people critizize him because his moves seem impossile to replicate. At least people can do some moves Touzani has invented. Tsatsulow can foot stall and the ball magically stays on his foot as he does crazy handstands and spins, its just seems to hard. I would like to see him take on Touzani 1 v 1 though :P

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

anhkhoashevakt

Post by anhkhoashevakt » 22 Jun 2008, 02:09

Tatsulow is a good freestyler. People on the net thought he quit ages ago. But no. Recently he appears on videos with Nam and Palle in Japan, even with Bambiball and Séan when they went to Japan. He has developed some new stalls lately, among them the crazy bottom foot stall. But if you ask me, Palle, Nam and Touzani's levels are still way way ahead. Touzani even replicate one of Tatsulow's tricks, the head trick (you slam the ball down with the bottom of your head). It's now one of his signature moves in lps. Tatsulow's tricks seem so blinding, but in fact Palle's combos are way harder to do. I've never seen Tatsulow do something like TATW-ATATW-AMATW-AMATW (nt). And he doesn't do ground moves, which Touzani is the master. Doing 1v1 or panna knockout with Touzani is suicide, to be honest, and even Touzani's ground skill is not as good as Rathinho, who is the "true" master of ground moves in SoccerShowDown. And if you notice more carefully, Tatsulow seems to struggle with the ball a little bit, even when he's doing normal juggling. Touzani's juggling skills is PERFECT. So, respect to Tats, but overall, the ones who know about freestyle always rate the three above higher than Tats. And it's so tired when getting on a vid named "Palle vs. Tatsulow" and always have to say to the guys who says Tats's better that: Did you ever seen Tats do 3 LATWs in a row and incorporate it into a more-than-10 trick combo? Or did you ever seen Tats do a AHTATW? or a PATW? or even ground moves? Man...but they just didn't listen...wtf????? :lol: :lol:

freestylejordan

Post by freestylejordan » 24 Jun 2008, 04:31

I think tatsulow is over rated sure he can do the foot stall handstands and stuff but than again look at leiki! I think all he is good for is creativity, Name me any asian that isnt?! Asian freestylers are easily most creative. but thats just my opinion he is a great freestyler just not the greatest as some people like to think

matt_a
Veteran Member

Post by matt_a » 24 Jun 2008, 06:52

yeah i agree with freestylejordan here - hes good yes, but not the best....

however i prefer watching tatsulow freestyle over blokes like fx or skora - simply because fx and skora's skills are so great that they are pulling off amazing but repedative combos - the combos are insanely difficult but it gets boring after a while for me, cus its all fairly similar, i prefer the style of tatsulow and of Yo [or Yosake] - hes so similar to tatsulow i confuse them in freestyle compilations...
[Yo's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/YO1113]

but going back to the original question - i havent seen any new tatsulow videos of just him, but here: http://www.youtube.com/user/massmax99 he features in some of the videos

keller8
Veteran Member

Post by keller8 » 24 Jun 2008, 09:08

Matt-a, by repetative combo's, do you mean like Joe Davies? He does the same stuff over and over, but even though it looks great, it gets sorta boring. Is that what u mean?
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

anhkhoashevakt

Post by anhkhoashevakt » 24 Jun 2008, 09:33

Matt-a, by repetative combo's, do you mean like Joe Davies? He does the same stuff over and over, but even though it looks great, it gets sorta boring. Is that what u mean?

Yeah, something like TATW-ATATW-AMATW-AMATW (nt). They are amazingly hard, but they get extremely boring after a while. The only ones who don't recognize them as boring is the lower freestylers :lol: :lol: . So, I think, that's one of the reasons that combo-doers don't do very well in competitions, because the judges can't see the difference between them and Ronaldinho lol :lol: . To win a competition like that you gotta be an alrounder and entertaining.
Still I think people should recognize more about tricks, and freestylers such as Fx or Skora should have a more stable stand in the freestyle rankings and copmpetitions.
[/quote]

matt_a
Veteran Member

Post by matt_a » 25 Jun 2008, 07:56

keller8 wrote:Matt-a, by repetative combo's, do you mean like Joe Davies? He does the same stuff over and over, but even though it looks great, it gets sorta boring. Is that what u mean?
yeah its like that, but with fx and skora its more advanced - dont get me wrong i have a lot of respect for guys like Joe Davies and id love to be able to do what they do but i prefer a different style to watch

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik » 25 Jun 2008, 14:27

you cant compare different types of freestyle overall. you can say which you prefer but if people dont do the same tricks you cant say who is better than who without sounding like an idiot.

tatsulow should be respected because JUST like touzani and palle he did a whole load of new stuff, which now everyone else copies. his creativity goes beyond handstands with a ball, any joker can do that. stuff like atw nt heelstall, all his solestall stuff etc, is crazy. and for the record, he does do 'hard' tricks, such as ahmatw, ahjatw, and he did them years ago. however the oriental freestyle culture is not combo oriented so long hard combos are not something hed prctise.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

anhkhoashevakt

Post by anhkhoashevakt » 26 Jun 2008, 04:22

you cant compare different types of freestyle overall. you can say which you prefer but if people dont do the same tricks you cant say who is better than who without sounding like an idiot.

tatsulow should be respected because JUST like touzani and palle he did a whole load of new stuff, which now everyone else copies. his creativity goes beyond handstands with a ball, any joker can do that. stuff like atw nt heelstall, all his solestall stuff etc, is crazy. and for the record, he does do 'hard' tricks, such as ahmatw, ahjatw, and he did them years ago. however the oriental freestyle culture is not combo oriented so long hard combos are not something hed prctise.
Agree with you. But I just wanted to say that compare the level of Tsat in old times to Palle and Touzani is just like kidding. :lol: