Juggling Records

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

Kakasgotskillz wrote:
AmericanFutballer wrote:Amazing how time flies, last year I could barely make it to 30, now I get to 500 and stop, or just kick it really high and trap it with my foot. I've never gone beyond 500 because i don't see the point. I end up just trying to make the ball spin more or no-spin juggle it.
That's actually really good. Was it because you played for a better team or got more outta your training? Or did you even practice juggling throughout the year?
Umm, really I don't know Kaka. Haha, I just kind of juggled everytime i had a soccer ball. I was very inconsistent for the first two months which really made me angry, I would do so well one day and be shite the next so that ended up in a lot of angry afternoons. But afterwards, I just kind of stuck with it, just kept juggling, and I guess because of the leagues I started playing for I had to have better control on the ball in order to succeed, and ultimately I became one of the best players on my team in terms of touch and control (second to an exhchange student from spain :roll: ) and I guess really that how it evolved from a pathetic record to just actually trying to manipulate the ball to do what I want it to do. I love controlling the ball with more spin or no spin at all because ultimately it helped me with my long balls, I can spin into space without playing a real direct pass, thus allowing more time for my wingers or strikers to run onto the ball. Hope that explains it lol.
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

canadianfootballer

my records 420 with my strong foot only (it gets really tired after 300 )
with 2 feet mine is 65

chimxcore

canadianfootballer wrote:my records 420 with my strong foot only (it gets really tired after 300 )
with 2 feet mine is 65
that kinda sucks u shouldnt focus so much on ur right foot

Anyway, i beat my old record of 370 and got 607 (only because some guy on my team beat my old one) :lol:
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

canadianfootballer

chimxcore wrote:
canadianfootballer wrote:my records 420 with my strong foot only (it gets really tired after 300 )
with 2 feet mine is 65

Anyway, i beat my old record of 370 and got 607 (only because some guy on my team beat my old one) :lol:

were u saying i suck at juggling ? if you did fu** u

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

canadianfootballer wrote:
chimxcore wrote:
with 2 feet mine is 65

I'm pretty sure he's merely trying to tell u to get better at using both feet... Didnt do a very good job of telling you, though. :)
" that kinda sucks " ....
that did not belong in there, chimxcore, at least not if u were trying to help him :?
And canadianfootballer, lmao, I dont even know what to say to ur reply... In all honesty, its prolly just gonna get u a bad rating and some kind of a warning... :( [/quote]

manutd10

my record's 320 when i was 10 and then i stopped counting and kind stopped juggling. but i am starting to do it more again

canadianfootballer

soccer_after_death wrote:
chimxcore wrote: that kinda sucks u shouldnt focus so much on ur right foot

I'm pretty sure he's merely trying to tell u to get better at using both feet... Didnt do a very good job of telling you, though. :)
" that kinda sucks " ....
that did not belong in there, chimxcore, at least not if u were trying to help him :?
And canadianfootballer, lmao, I dont even know what to say to ur reply... In all honesty, its prolly just gonna get u a bad rating and some kind of a warning... :(
[/quote]

i said IF he was saying that if he just worded it wrong im sorry

chimxcore

chimxcore wrote:
with 2 feet mine is 65

i wasn't tryin to insult u i was just saying focus on both feet
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

oscarjackson

getting back to the topic... my latest juggling record is 365 with mainly left to right but with a couple of double rights or double lefts.

Right - 160
Left - 35
Head- 34

soccerguru
New User

my record is 217!!!

Nat_H
Veteran Member

Juggled to 200 exactly! :mrgreen:

brettchelsea9

my record is typo 572 and my profile is messed up i am 12 like keller :D :)
sig made by me!

keller8
Veteran Member

brettchelsea9 wrote:my record is typo 572 and my profile is messed up i am 12 like keller :D :)
I am 13. nvm though. If I haven't already posted, my record is 175. I was realllllllyyyyyyyyy bored so I tried. My head juggle record is pitiful, only 11. Witha tennis ball, my record is 50. My friend Tamba'll vouch for me. On JUST left foot, I can get 10. btw, my 175 one was going left-right-left-right.

for ronaldoR7, the link to the Then And Now Clips:

Skora: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ6Y_zHYJiM
Palle: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb9qZsN_S ... re=related
Ecuabol:http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=JWi6QmCgf ... re=related[/url]
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

tRiXtEr
Sophomore Member

I can only do about 3 or 4 :( How did you guys get so good, will it ever come for me? I'm practicing for about an hour or so every day.

soccer11
Admin

a lot of practice. Just go out there with the sole purpose of learning how to juggle and tell yourself you're not going inside until you reach a certain number. shoot for like 10 and move up every few days.

juggling has never been my strength but i always do it. i'm up like like 60 or 70. I don't put much stock in that though.