Juggling Records

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

matt_a wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:
matt_a wrote:everyone would get bored after a while of juggling - thats why i reckon skill level wise theres no difference between 150 and 1000+ except for patience and concentration

btw i dunno what mine is anymore...i get bored after 25
ADD? :lol:
what?
Attention Deficit Disorder. I was just kidding around.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Sputnik

there is a skill difference. lets face it, if you get to 100, its safe to say its pretty easy to keep the ball up? well if thats your measure, keeping the ball up, i guess youre right. but you could still not be able to juggle like walking, like post freestylers do; you might still do it one footed, or with an unoptimised technique.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

acmilanstriker22
New User

yeah I'm not good at it walking and I beat my record again now its 93

chimxcore

can anyone juggle while running or jogging
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I can juggle a few times while jogging but only with my left foot. Its hard trying to jog and juggle using your weak foot which in my case is my right foot.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

chimxcore wrote:can anyone juggle while running or jogging

edit:i can walk at a swift pace and do a little jog while juggling but cant run while juggling
Last edited by tevezaholic on 29 Apr 2008, 21:15, edited 1 time in total.
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

freestylejordan

chimxcore wrote:can anyone juggle while running or jogging
A man in Brazil got into the guinness book of records for quickest marathon time while juggling the ball, as for me my juggle record is 2thousand something i have a good juggle to warm up before freestyle practice

smithxi

chimxcore

at the start of every practice my teams coach makes us juggle for like ten minutes and we have to count and try to reach a certain number so thats the only reason i count when im juggling and my friends on another team always make fun of me for that even though i can out juggle them by hundreds
(\__/)

chimxcore

how many can you guys get with your week foot i can get 29
(\__/)

David_93

chimxcore wrote:how many can you guys get with your week foot i can get 29
I haven't counted so much juggling with my weak foot, but I did once, and then I got over 100.

Jimaldo

Mine's 300 and something (Can't remember what exactly, it was last summer) Recently I've not been playing much at all, only games for my sunday league team, I think I'm going to have to so some individual training over this summer in preparation for next seaon.

By the way, what's people's records for Knee juggles? Just as a matter of interest. I can get about 40. Over the summer I'm going to start doing kick-ups on a dailly basis again, also I'd love to be able to balance the ball on my head, so that's another goal for this summer.

cangri01

the last time i counted my juggles i got to 98...
i know it isn't much, but i'm happy with it, plus i haven't counted my juggles lately, i bet i could break that record

Sputnik

once you can juggle with both feet comfortably, weak foot juggling on its own should be easy and basically limitless.

same for running or jugging, if your touch is good enough it isnt hard (although running you might need to use knees and other parts of the body, as running doesnt fit well with the movement of juggling with feet).

as for learning headstall in the summer, if you do 10 minutes a day (and maybe look up some old headstall topics on here :) ) you should learn it in a couple of weeks, although its not really juggling.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

chimxcore

sorry about making a new topic i was tryin to post here but made a mitake, but i can get 15 with my knees and 100 juggles everytime i try still havent beaten my 370 juggles though
(\__/)