Flick Ups and Multiple ATW

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
keller8
Veteran Member

Post by keller8 » 10 Jun 2008, 22:06

Sputnik wrote:well you know what im going to say :P you need to walk before you can run, just master one atw first. once you get the motion for one perfectly, its just a case of mastering the spin and the clock (spin of the ball, clock = the way you end up turning in circles when you do atws).

if your motion for one isnt smooth you will find it hard to get the lift for the second one, and youll end up generating more spin. with a fluid motion you get less spin and therefore is easier to carry on. basically get the perfect one atw, then try more. if it constantly slips to one side, contact the ball a little further towards the side its slipping.
Thanks sputnik, that's great advice. I'm gonna practice in all the time that I have. In 6 months, you'll see one of the best freestylers from Down Under, and you'll see me pullin this sh*t!
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

matt_a
Veteran Member

Post by matt_a » 15 Jun 2008, 07:43

good to hear keller - keep at it mate

going back to the flickups for a bit - if you need anymore ideas theres some here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PeHWV7FSr6I
[some old clips of mine - i made the video to test out some video editing software i just got]

roqker
New User

Post by roqker » 28 Jul 2008, 09:28

hello guys

dis is shashi frm india

i learnt how to ATW outside

but the inside one is bit confusing as to which part the rolling ball shud 1st touch

where is for outside atw 1st the ball shud hit the toe part and shud just roll it over

can u guys plzz help me!

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik » 03 Aug 2008, 00:00

@ shashi: the big toe. exactly the same as the pinky toe for outside atw, but with the other side of the foot.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

roqker
New User

Post by roqker » 28 Aug 2008, 12:44

thanx i'll be on it