What can you do now???

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
tjsokkerplayer

What can you do now???

Post by tjsokkerplayer » 21 Jan 2008, 19:01

This is made for people that are new (like me) to see where they should be in the future or just anyone who wants to see where they stack up in their learning process.
*but i want everyone, old or new to post*

This is how it is going to work, just write down how long you have been freestyling, about how much you train on it, and all the tricks you can do as of now.

I'll start off by giving an example of myself(I'm new so cut me some slack):

I've been freestyling for like 10 days and am trying to train about 1-1and a half hours a day, so far i can do a neck stall, an outside atw, and htw, but not while juggling, just stalling.
Last edited by tjsokkerplayer on 22 Jan 2008, 10:43, edited 2 times in total.

John_Bob
Veteran Member

Post by John_Bob » 21 Jan 2008, 19:41

I never train for freestyle but I can do a neckstall and atw, only off a footstall, and a crossover.

thekboy
New User

Post by thekboy » 21 Jan 2008, 21:02

I've been juggling for as long as I can remember but really started to look into freestyling about 5 months ago. I don't do hardcore stuff but everytime I see something moderately easy, I try to do it.

Now I can do ATW(only with right foot), crossover, headstall(and hatslip, but thats actually really easy). I can juggle with my shoulders too if that counts as anything.

flyhigh19
Veteran Member

Post by flyhigh19 » 22 Jan 2008, 02:27

Well, I'm not exactly new since I started around 5 months ago, but I can give people an idea of the level to be around. I've been on and off about it especially during November and December when I had almost no time, now I can get some decent time in. So I guess its kind of like 4 months. I can do quite a lot. My longest combo is 5 moves, inside atw, outside atw, crossover, atw, crossover. My biggest accomplishment is probably tatw or 360 crossover. I can do a lot of 3-4 move combos and every single basic/intermediate move. I can do the most basic upper moves like headstall, nose stall, neckstall, shoulder stall, and my best one atm. Im working on 360. For sitdowns, my record is 79 and my best combo, is crossover, x over, x over. I can also to atw sit down but can't get it into a combo. Hope this gives people an idea.

tjsokkerplayer

Post by tjsokkerplayer » 22 Jan 2008, 10:50

thanks, everyone, and i just want to clarify something, i meant this will be more helpful for everyone thats new or wants to see where they stack up in the learning process, but i still want everyone to post, new or old.

also........ flyhigh.how many hours do you practice a day???

OJ9

Post by OJ9 » 22 Jan 2008, 22:59

I'm not really a flashy player, but I can do ATW inside and out with both feet, Elastico with both feet, double akka with my right, double akka in the air (so the balls in the air when i do it first time), crossovers both ways, neckstall, neckstall then take my tee off, shoulder roll. Can't really remember anymore :S I can also do an ATW with a rugby ball (Y) lol

flyhigh19
Veteran Member

Post by flyhigh19 » 23 Jan 2008, 02:30

Well when I first started, in the summer (august), I had a lot of time to freestyle, maybe like 2 hours everyday around 6-7 days a week for the entire month of august. Then after that I kind of just went on and off cause I've been busy with stuff. I now am typically able to freestyle like around 15-30 min 2-3 times during the weekdays, and then like 2 hours total over the weekends (sometimes maybe more). so yeah, but when i get time i freestyle as much as i can.

tjsokkerplayer

Post by tjsokkerplayer » 29 Jan 2008, 02:34

thanks again for everyone posting, but i would still want more people to keep posting, for this to work out good, and please remember to put how long you have been training, since it plays a big part for others to see how much progression there was........

also i learned how to do a crossover, while juggling today!!!!, can't do it every time but about once every 5-10 times...but ill get it

anhkhoashevakt

Post by anhkhoashevakt » 06 Feb 2008, 17:43

I've been into freestyle for about 1 year 2 months now but I'm pretty suck. I can just do a combo of like 7-8 moves the best : TB - ATW-cross-ATW-ATW-HTW-ATW-cross. I can almost do 8 ATWs and regularly I kinda can get 4 ATWs. At sitdown I can do crossover, x over and that's it :lol: . At uppers I can do headstall, 360, ATM, and some other stuff. I tried to do Side headstall but somehow I can't! :oops: . I also can do some ground moves like beginner level or something...

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 07 Feb 2008, 05:18

Dude, you're improving well. No you're not a freestyle giant yet, but you're definitely working hard.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Zedatril
Sophomore Member

Post by Zedatril » 31 Jul 2008, 03:56

I've been freestyling for a year i guess. I don't ever practice freestyle, until someone asks if i can do a trick, and if i know it's not impossible for me i will practice that trick until i can do it.

soccerguru
New User

Post by soccerguru » 05 Sep 2008, 13:01

i have been freestyling for about 4 months & practice about 3 hours per week!!!

I can do
Stalls: foot, head, neck, knee, chest.
air tricks: atw, hatw, crossover & X-over.
aswell as about 4 flick ups.

i am currently putting the above skills in to combos before i learn more tricks!!!