Discuss Angelo's freestyle clip

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
expert
Site Admin

What do you think about Angelo's video?
Last edited by expert on 08 May 2006, 19:08, edited 2 times in total.

kristina/beckham
New User

wow Angeelo that was really cool. i could never do all of that. i just bearly did a perfect 'round the world. ur good. :D
-kristina
KRISTINA

Tierney

looked smooth but wat kind of a ball was that?!

Owen4ever
Veteran Member

a few points.

you need some music and better editing in the video man, that was boring to watch!

and get a better camera.

now for the technical part of it...

good upperbody moves but stay away from that shirt trick. it's easy, takes too long to do, everyone can do it, and it's not impressive. but your stalling moves were good.

and try not to do it in ur house. makes it look a bit too amateurish and plus ur stalls come so much easier barefooted and bare chested (because of ur upperbody moves).

and try to get some lower body moves in there. do an atw, try to make some combos. and try some diff head stall tricks. watch abbas farid and you'll know what i'm talking about.

Tierney

I agree with owen4ever hear. Put in a few basics,combos. But some of the stalls looked good,better than me anyway

New video soon People!!! Hope you like it.!

brunetziku

nicee
Posted by TheoO

Ayden
New User

hey man, that was some cool stuff... but only a small portion i found very original. you look pretty young so keep it up and you'll probably get really good!

i agree with that one guy when he said the shirt trick should be taken out... me and my friends can all do that and we don't even freestyle...

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I'm not much of a freestyler, but to me those were some cool moves. I liked the way you put the shirt on while doing the neck stall, that was my favorite part. Keep working on your moves and youll be great :D :D :D

Kevin

I must say, I don't really like the trick with the t-shirt, it takes to long. Maybe a hint is when you do that trick, you have to make that part of the clip go faster ...

Shenker
Veteran Member

Ya The shirt trick did take too long :? Nice trix. Keep up your stalls and lower body moves though.

RAYES

hmmmmmmmmff.....seen it be4...y dint it have music on now????/
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.