Adidas Predator Pulse

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Lopez

I'm thinking about getting them, cause they look quiet comfortable and a friend of mine said that they're fitting like a second skin.
Does someone have experience with these shoes?
"There're always people who tell you that you won't make it. That's really hard. But something in me said that i'm gonna make it. It was a dream i had to fulfill." - Kaká

i have a pair there very confortable ... maybe im just saying this because i had a pair of mitres which cost £15 and i could feel the studs while running but the preds r class, im thinking of getting murcurial henry boots

madridfc
Veteran Member

i bought the silver ones w/the beckham logo mid june 04 and by the beginning of nov. they were totally trashed. unplayable. maybe i didn't treat them well or something, but cleats should last longer that that i would think. on the other hand, they are very comfortable and if you have the moolah to buy two pairs a year, more power to you. go for it.
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

soccer11
Admin

Im a nike guy myself, but a lot of people on my team and other teams had them and they really recomended them. They said it was very comfortable but the get worn out easily like i belive madridfanfc said. But as far as i know, they are good.