Comparisson between MVIIIs and MVIVs

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
jessclark92

There are some obvious changes and some not so obvious changes to the vapors. The obvious changes: Lace Cover, The Heal Cup, The Swoosh position, and color. Now for some this might not be as less obvious to you as to others. The not so obvious changes: The Inside of the heal cup is like the Talaria III ( wich i like a bit more than the MVIII), The all EVA Foam bottom of the removable insole, the Back stud cofiguration is split in two and is more noticable than the MVIII, and it looks like there is a huge carbon fiber strip wraped around the bottom of the boot to the heel ( the shinny silver stuff?). Other than those small changes I think that i might get a pair if a white color schem comes out. Im defenetly get some MVIIIs when the MVIVs come out since the store near my home will sell the MVIIIs for about $50 and the new MVIVs for about $145 if nike dosen't jack the price up like the lotto Zhero which is another great boot. They fit like the vapors but just too expensive. The question I have is where would nike put customizations on such as names and numbers since there is alot of space to detail a sig. I'll probly just write my number on the heel with a sharpie.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Wow. Quite a good post. Nice work. I don't know how Vapors feel like, as I ended up buying Predators but a nice post anyway.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

jessclark92 wrote:There are some obvious changes and some not so obvious changes to the vapors. The obvious changes: Lace Cover, The Heal Cup, The Swoosh position, and color. Now for some this might not be as less obvious to you as to others. The not so obvious changes: The Inside of the heal cup is like the Talaria III ( wich i like a bit more than the MVIII), The all EVA Foam bottom of the removable insole, the Back stud cofiguration is split in two and is more noticable than the MVIII, and it looks like there is a huge carbon fiber strip wraped around the bottom of the boot to the heel ( the shinny silver stuff?). Other than those small changes I think that i might get a pair if a white color schem comes out. Im defenetly get some MVIIIs when the MVIVs come out since the store near my home will sell the MVIIIs for about $50 and the new MVIVs for about $145 if nike dosen't jack the price up like the lotto Zhero which is another great boot. They fit like the vapors but just too expensive. The question I have is where would nike put customizations on such as names and numbers since there is alot of space to detail a sig. I'll probly just write my number on the heel with a sharpie.
I believe the Vapors will be 200 just like the 3's when they first came out, unless you are referring to your local store giving you a discount; which my local store does give aswell.

finny06

I hope your joking about the sharpie, you would deface them?

augie06
Sophomore Member

I Wonder if Nike will use a new, lighter material to preserve the whole weight thing about the vapors, cuz the same material + more material on the shoe is obv. gonna make it a much heavier boot