Predator Absolute v.s Ronaldinho Tiempo

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Ballack13
Veteran Member

Im thinking of either getting the preds or tiempos, any advice on them, good, bad, you opinion i play midfield and right defence.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Preds, preds, preds. Those shoes are amazing. :)
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Ballack13
Veteran Member

haha thanks, im leaning towards the preds but, you know those tiempos are quite nice, but i have the pulses and have really admired the absolutes

EnSoUl
Veteran Member

depends on your body... I had heaps of growing pains and stuff and the preadators didn't do me any favours at all, no support ect. so it's really how your body is changing
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

Ballack13
Veteran Member

come on guys, i really need some help. please give advice.

dareliss
Veteran Member

predators, don't listen to anyone, it depends on what or what or what, if you will get whem you will enjoy playing soccer.
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

mikaldinho

ive had them both... preds are better by a mile !!

jessclark92

I still have two good pairs of Predator Manias the Champagen ones and the Red ones along with vapors. The new Rohaldinhos in Re look like a cherry wich is pretty cool. And the white ones look like a beige/cream color wich after they get dirty have a cool look. The black ones look wrinkled after a few uses but some predators do as well since they are leather. The new predators are synthetic leather and have PowerPulse techology. I would acutally go for some white F50.7s

augie06
Sophomore Member

I have not had the chance to purchase the new Ronaldinho's but i had the legends and i would say they are way better for comfort if thats what u want, but the pred's are a better boot. The preds make for a slightly harder shot i think, but they kinda hurt your feet after a while and the legends are like the most comfortable boot on the planet. (and they're 80$ less)

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

augie06 wrote:I have not had the chance to purchase the new Ronaldinho's but i had the legends and i would say they are way better for comfort if thats what u want, but the pred's are a better boot. The preds make for a slightly harder shot i think, but they kinda hurt your feet after a while and the legends are like the most comfortable boot on the planet. (and they're 80$ less)
Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

The only bad thing ive heard about the preds are that they tear after several months. I dont know much about the new tiempos, but ive felt the material and it seems comfortable.

augie06
Sophomore Member

]Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?[/quote]

I'm a new member, but i am from Buffalo, NY

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

augie06 wrote:]Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

I'm a new member, but i am from Buffalo, NY[/quote]

Oh haha cause my friends older brother plays soccer aswell and his name is Agustin so we call him Auggie, so i was jw

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

augie06 wrote:
Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

I'm a new member, but i am from Buffalo, NY
Woo hoo! I'm from Port Colborne. It's only about 30mins away from Buffalo. Have you ever heard of it?

augie06
Sophomore Member

Sorry, nope i have never heard of it. Am i right in assuming it's in Canada and if I am, what team do you play for?