2007-2008 Kits

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
TH14
Veteran Member

Here are some of the new kits that have been surfacing over the internet the past week. Whether they are fake or not is for you to decide. To me, most of them look pretty cool. Also, starting today, the EPL is using a new lettering and numbering style. You can go here, http://eplleague.blogspot.com/2007/04/l ... hirts.html to see exactly what it will be like.

This will be one of the new styles adidas will be using for new kits:

Here are the kits:

Arsenal 3rd Kit

Arsenal White Kit

Chelsea 3rd Kit

Chelsea Home

Inter Away

Liverpool Away
The style used by Adidas in these kits will also be used in many other team's kits.
Home

ManU

Milan

Real Madrid

Celtic

L.A. Galaxy Template

There ya go
Last edited by TH14 on 15 May 2007, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.

P.Nedved

i really like the chelsea and liverpool home jerseys. The inter milan one i really dont like, they almost look like some england jersey. :?

Hugh
Veteran Member

like the liverpool home kit
hate the chelsea 3rd kit, we're not Italian refs, we're players
why not just keep the 2006/07 jersey for home? That one was nice!

TH14
Veteran Member

yeah chelsea's 3rd kit is ugly as hell but im lovin both arsenal kits. i also think the real madrid kit is pretty nice.

TH14
Veteran Member

P.Nedved wrote:i really like the chelsea and liverpool home jerseys. The inter milan one i really dont like, they almost look like some england jersey. :?
yeah well im pretty sure that the inter kit is fake. some of these are i jsut thought they were pretty interesting and iknow there are multiple kits that are being considered by teams so you never know, they could change their mind about what kit they want to use for next season.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Arsenal cannot have white jerseys.......they just can't :x

TH14
Veteran Member

ajc wrote:Arsenal cannot have white jerseys.......they just can't :x
yeah i know, its not too traditional for arsenal and i know most of the fans would be pretty upset if they wore white. i think the whites are okay but i dont want them to get rid of the yellows :(

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

ajc wrote:Arsenal cannot have white jerseys.......they just can't :x
Believe it 8) I forgot to say i'm also a jersey's fanatic almost as I am a boots fanatic.

sandiovive

Ah man!!
The Liverpool jerseys are so cooooool!!!!!

TH14
Veteran Member

sandiovive wrote:Ah man!!
The Liverpool jerseys are so cooooool!!!!!
yeah but i dont think theyll be using any of those

zlatan showed me a picture earlier today of what they will most likely be using for next season
he left for tennis but when he gets back im sure he'll see this and post the pic he has

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

The Man U one looks fake....
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

soccer11
Admin

both chelsea ones look fake. the dark blue one looks just like petr cech's goalie shirt. inter milan's is almost definitly not true. and i also think the Milan one isn't real. not too sure about the LA galaxy one. the rest are probably real.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Honestly, I don't care about Arsenal having white kits. The ones that are out look fantastic in my opinion, and there will be plenty of occasions where we don't wear them. Also, it's not like Spurs are being any different than us. Just look at their online store, they have a yellow kit.
God damn brewery!!!

Shifty_FSU
Veteran Member

i like the liverpool shirt n the chelsea away one is a bit like barca's but why has inter got and english flag on like that?? the england shirt should be like that!
Fight for the name on the front, n they'll remember the name on the back.

http://pitch.co/entry/46412
^Vote please? :)

powell
English Meister

liverpool one is fake, the home one that was advertised before the beggining of this season so if any of you see one its fake. Also we wont actually no the kits only once the club have offically shown them. Lol i remmebr looking at one which said this season just go liverpool were meant to be wearing a blue away shirt haha