New Predators and F50's (Adidas)

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Ballack13
Veteran Member

uhhh they kinda look like the predator mania's. How much more will they lower the absolutes? great post zlatan.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Ballack13 wrote:uhhh they kinda look like the predator mania's. How much more will they lower the absolutes? great post zlatan.
I honestly couldn't tell you. The new preds don't even have a exact release date but they are aiming around winter hopefully. So if there is a price drop on the current absolutes expect it to be around the usual 20-40 dollar range.

Ballack13
Veteran Member

thanks zlatan, 20-40 bucks is pretty good, im thinking of getting some absolutes in the fall, so i guess ill bite the bullet and pay the normal fee. Maybe i can have the new ones for a christmas gift. Do you know anything about the new david beckham absolutes coming out? its a white and red colourway. if so please post!

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

New pics

Preds

F50.8

alesasso91
New User

im new here but i registered just to say wowowowow those pics are amazing i just saw pics that i have been looking for a long time.. thx zlatan those are amazing pictures u have talent to get those

DABDAB
New User

Thank you Zlatan for these amazing pictures!!!!!!!!
But does anyone know when these shoes will be released?

illWill
New User

Thank you Zlatan for just taking pics off SoccerPulse :?

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

illWill wrote:Thank you Zlatan for just taking pics off SoccerPulse :?
Why complain?

It was his duty to find info about these shoes to inform us and he has done just that. I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for him.

So thank you Zlatan!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Ballack13
Veteran Member

they got some good pics on bigsoccer. com you know.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

I actually didn't find these pictures on soccerpulsel, I have a group of friends that are really into soccer and really big cleat fanatics and we constantly send eachother info on cleats through aim. So if they get it from soccerpulse or w/e im just a middleman trying to spread the word which doesnt hurt, right so no need to get butt hurt about it; info is gonna spread eventually. :D

FinesseFox119

I'm really liking the new F50 look. The transparent heel is really...different.

Here are some pics of the laceless .7s that will be coming out a bit later in the year:

finny06

I'm really not fond of the F50s, i can imagine your feet will stink along with the boots, and the plastic/shine really doesnt do it for me

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

FinesseFox119 wrote:I'm really liking the new F50 look. The transparent heel is really...different.

Here are some pics of the laceless .7s that will be coming out a bit later in the year:
When I see these boots, I honestly want to eat them.

Now I'm hungry! :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

laceless eh ima definitely have too look into them rzad ur 3 posts from the YEAR2007

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

:shock:

I am going to have to go find post 2000! Wow, thanks for pointing that out!

-Alexander Ovechkin