Nike Mercurial Vapor III or Nike Mercurial Talaria III

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear

Which boot is better Vapor III or Talaria III?

Vapor III
86%
Talaria III
14%

Total votes: 14

born2skate

Which boot should I get, the Vapor or Talaria?
always perservere!!!!!!!

dareliss
Veteran Member

vapor are going to be narrow, and their going to give you blisters.
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

powell
English Meister

born2skate wrote:Which boot should I get, the Vapor or Talaria?
Firstly where do you play ?

finny06

dareliss wrote:vapor are going to be narrow, and their going to give you blisters.
Personally i don't have vapors and my feet are pretty wide so i stick to my 10Rs, but if they give you blisters why do thousands of professionals and millions of amateur players wear them.

dareliss
Veteran Member

finny06 wrote:
dareliss wrote:vapor are going to be narrow, and their going to give you blisters.
Personally i don't have vapors and my feet are pretty wide so i stick to my 10Rs, but if they give you blisters why do thousands of professionals and millions of amateur players wear them.
I don't now. anyone at this forum can say what they gives you blister, but not for everyone 80 procent get blister 20 doesn't, most of people who wears vapors are who has narrow feat, and whey doesn't gets blister, and were is not thousand player and millions peoples who wears them... and if you never didn't try them you should so you will understand why you get blister on your heels, and why you don't see lot's of people wearing them. were is like two one player per team wearing vapors. what is reason everyone is waiting for vapors 4 too see if their going to be regular fit not narrow.
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

finny06 wrote:
To put it in simple words; it's a damn good boot (if you can wear them) I myself do not get blisters from them because I wear thin ankle socks underneath my playing socks which reduces friction (the cause of blisters) on my foot with my shoe. Second it is imperative that you get the right size because if its slipping at the heel you will get blisters there.

I have Talaria 3's and about 3 pairs of Vapor 3's and let me tell you the vapors are far more superior. Vapors and Talaria's pretty much ahve the same fit except for that extra grip on your foot that the vapors give you due to the material they use.

dareliss
Veteran Member

if i had narrow feat i would wear them, they has nice first touch and you can make nice kicks ;) . I have them but their to narrow so ill try some shoe stretcher spays and strecheners maybe it would help.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

When I first got my vapors I got really bad blisters on my heels. Then I started using ankle socks in addition to my soccer socks like Zlatan5. After a week or two of training in them every day until I felt too much pressure on my heel and had to take the shoes off, I stopped feeling the pressure on my heel. You will build up a callous and the shoes will mold slightly to your foot. It can take a little while, but once they are more comfortable to you they will be great, because they are so light. You feel like your feet are much quicker than in other boots, and you can get a great touch on the ball. If money isn't a huge factor, then I'd go for the vapors over the talarias.

BosnianNedim

I just looked at both of them and they look exactly the same but that might be just me

Harmsworth1
New User

ajc wrote:When I first got my vapors I got really bad blisters on my heels. Then I started using ankle socks in addition to my soccer socks like Zlatan5. After a week or two of training in them every day until I felt too much pressure on my heel and had to take the shoes off, I stopped feeling the pressure on my heel. You will build up a callous and the shoes will mold slightly to your foot. It can take a little while, but once they are more comfortable to you they will be great, because they are so light. You feel like your feet are much quicker than in other boots, and you can get a great touch on the ball. If money isn't a huge factor, then I'd go for the vapors over the talarias.
I fully agree with you mate. You have summed up everything. Keep eith what this guy said.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

ajc wrote:When I first got my vapors I got really bad blisters on my heels. Then I started using ankle socks in addition to my soccer socks like Zlatan5. After a week or two of training in them every day until I felt too much pressure on my heel and had to take the shoes off, I stopped feeling the pressure on my heel. You will build up a callous and the shoes will mold slightly to your foot. It can take a little while, but once they are more comfortable to you they will be great, because they are so light. You feel like your feet are much quicker than in other boots, and you can get a great touch on the ball. If money isn't a huge factor, then I'd go for the vapors over the talarias.
Exact same with my friend. A couple of soaks in the shower also helped mold the shoe.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

EnSoUl
Veteran Member

A couple of soaks in shower? :? my bad if I sound like a little smart ass but what does that do?, oh yeah and ajc how long would you think it takes to develop that calais?, and also when you got your boots to 'mould' and stuff would they do this to wider feet?, my bad with all the questions I was just thinking of gettin these as my new boots

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Soaking them in the shower would make them less stiff I would think. Just a guess.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Yeah, it just starts to mold to your foot. Old school stuff for sure... :P :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

rzadzinski wrote:Yeah, it just starts to mold to your foot. Old school stuff for sure... :P :wink:
Old school stuff is the best! My dad does all this weird stuff. Like, if he gets an ear ache, he pours vinegar in his ear and it actually works! :shock: