Vapor IV's yess believe it Vapor 4's *beware*

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
dareliss
Veteran Member

i guess it's going to be biggest question are they going to be small fit like vapors 3 or regular like predators or ronaldinho??? doe's anyone now's what? i mean not narrow.
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Harmsworth1 wrote:Well mates... I'm a Vapor user throught. Love them boots. Ive had quite a number of them I, II and II. Well, from the pics posted (of the orange and chrome boots, 1st post) , I think that they are quite the final product...

And second, I'm not sure, i would like someone to confirm... It seems that they actually reduced the outsole width, didn't they... I mean, its more like the Vapor IIs than the Vapor IIIs. Or at least, its not as flat as the Vapor IIIs, more spherical...

Zlatan5, if you have more hi Q pics, kindly post. And, I know that you may be a Juve fan, but Zlatan is with Inter now, and he's doing marvellous things. I think, I would change that Sig...

Actually I hate Juventus someone made this sig for me and I made the pulsing thing on it.

socc3rfan
New User

i hope this isnt how the new vapors are going to look i think the Vapor 3s were amazing shoes...this just doesnt look comfy but eh lets wait and see when they come to the market

Harmsworth1
New User

Any more news or pics of the MV IV? Zlatan5, if you have any, kindly post!

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

They look pretty cool, but a different colour wud be much better.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

sorry i havent been on the boards for a couple days. I have no more news on the Lasers or the new Vapor IV's due to the fact that the lasers have been released already and that Vapor 4's arent due out till like early next year at the latest. So ill post on them when i get more info

mustahfa14

ive come to the conclusion that they have now gone overboard on the whole furturistic/ufo look to the shoes.

These look terrible, colors are horendous, and the material looks stick and what not.

Vapor 3s have a good concept going by adding a little more weight, new material, more comfort, and still keeping the light and tight fit aspect of the shoe.

Ballack13
Veteran Member

hey do u think theyll lower the price for the vapor III's in the fall since these ones are coming out??
i hope so.

mustahfa14

they already have..on soccer.com they are cheaper depending on the color, and you can get white studded ones for 110$

Ballack13
Veteran Member

ya but here in canada they are 329.99$$

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

mustahfa14 wrote:they already have..on soccer.com they are cheaper depending on the color, and you can get white studded ones for 110$
Those are SG, which most people don't have.

Plus, if you order from the USA, an extra $50 charge is at your door+shipping.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ACL247
Sophomore Member

they are so ugly and stupid looking idk y anyone would want them they ruin the vapor name

Snoopyx623

hey zlatan or anyone else, do you guys know where they have released the new nike lasers?
i saw them on a lot of guys like almost the whole arsenal team.. they are sweet.. i wanna purchase them. i hope they arent so expensive

finny06

LOL Snoopy, look at every REAL vapor and the price they were when they were released. how can you expect them not to be expensive.

ACL247
Sophomore Member

well finny ur right but he wasnt talking about the new vapors dummy