t90 supremacy's?

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Ballack13
Veteran Member

t90 supremacy's?

Post by Ballack13 »

Im a midfield and i do get alot i mean alot of playing time. My team need me to you know feed the balls through and take the free kicks. Im quite aggresive and am pretty fast (i guess) i was just wondering if the nike t90 supremacy's would be good for me. any feedback would be great! (I.E other cleats that are better.)
adnankhan
Veteran Member

Post by adnankhan »

the most importent job in midfield is keep u r position and be agrassive...
...i play center mid ................

i used to have t90 supermacys but the r effin heavy..so i think nike legends r good for kicking-running-and control...u can lhink about that...
Ballack13
Veteran Member

thanks

Post by Ballack13 »

ya thanks i have been looking at those but i cant find the colours i want, and i heard the toungue on em just doesnt stay down. I wanna look good on the field (its quite important to me)
ben23

Post by ben23 »

i have the legends right now. they are pretty good cleats. my only problem with them is that the wore out after a few months of lots of playing. theres a big rip on the seam of one foot.
Ballack13
Veteran Member

yaa

Post by Ballack13 »

ya ive heard that since the k-leather is sooo soft that it rips easily after heavy use.
gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Re: yaa

Post by gnarlyjim »

Ballack13 wrote:ya ive heard that since the k-leather is sooo soft that it rips easily after heavy use.
Really?? I was all set on getting some K-Leather boots a little while ago! Glad I didn't! Anyone else have the same experience?
Ballack13
Veteran Member

Post by Ballack13 »

ya, my freinds have some air legends, i personally had the old predators, they held up for a while then started ripping at the toes. My freinds now have these old worn and torn legends. So im not to steady on K-leather.
Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet »

My predators fell apart! I'd had them just over a year, and the plate with blades attached simply snapped off during a game one day. Strictly speaking it had been coming off for a few games, and finally the leather just tore completely.

I now have some Nike Air Legends, and these are truly superb football boots. Everything about them makes me tingle inside - That can only be a good thing. :wink:

They come recommended, no matter where on the pitch you play. Though you must take good care of them (clean them properly after every game, and USE DUBBIN to keep them in good shape).
Ballack13
Veteran Member

Post by Ballack13 »

ya with k-leather u really have to clean em and attend to them after games. Plus they'll look brand new. With supremacy's since there synthetic, all u have to do is give em one good brushing and they look as good as new.
Ballack13
Veteran Member

Post by Ballack13 »

adnankhan, are the supremacy's good other than being heavy? i mean the real ones not those fake plastic ones.
powell
English Meister

Post by powell »

Firstly Ballack remember next time you forget to add something in to your oroignal post try editing it instead ....

Anyway i play with the supremacy's for a couple of games a while back, they seemed pretty comfortable to use once worn in so i would recommend they to anyone how wants to buy them, also you get a good clean kick out of them while playing too.
jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton »

i use Air Legends (white-blue) i got from Nike as sponsorship... they weren't so good at the beginning, because my feet are wide (predators lasted 4 months on my feet :) ), and i needed time to get used to them, but now they fit perfectly...

anyway, i suggest you the best choice for a lot of playing in midfield, Copa Mundials, i'm getting them for my trial...
what to say for the boots that last for decades... :)
powell
English Meister

Post by powell »

jcdenton wrote:i use Air Legends (white-blue) i got from Nike as sponsorship... they weren't so good at the beginning, because my feet are wide (predators lasted 4 months on my feet :) ), and i needed time to get used to them, but now they fit perfectly...

anyway, i suggest you the best choice for a lot of playing in midfield, Copa Mundials, i'm getting them for my trial...
what to say for the boots that last for decades... :)
seriously you got free boots from nike becuase of a sponorship, why were you sponsored ??
jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton »

not just that, also:
-indoor Vapors
-Joga Bonito Air Tiempo shoes
-4 T-shirts
-one shorts (white Brazilian)
-size 5 Joga Bonito ball

because i was the first Joga Bonito promoter in Serbia, i was on TV, newspapers...

Ballack13
Veteran Member

Post by Ballack13 »

hi, how about some actual :P advice on the supremacy not the air legend? haha