nike air zoom control mesh

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
j

I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a pair of nike air zoom control mesh or a pair of nike first touch mesh in size 12. they are both indoor soccer shoes and i cant seem to find them in the u.s and i cant find a company over seas that will ship them to the states. If anyone has any ideas or knows of a company that would have either one in a size 12 i would really apprectiate it. thank you. J

expert
Site Admin

I don't think Nike is supporting this shoe for North America any longer. I found a UK merchant that still carries it and have added the Nike Air Zoom Control Mesh to the equipment section.

However, it will run you $94.52 plus about $10-15 for international shipping. Also take note of the fact that shoe sizes on the "purchase page" are in UK units.

j

thank you very much for your help expert!!!

Mobes
New User

You might want to check out Eurosport. It is at soccer.com, the product number is 309391; just go to soccer.com and enter this number into the search and it will take you right there. Im not sure if these are the one, but it doesn't hurt to check them out. it looks like they have a 11.5, maybe look into those?