Total 90's and Mercurial Vapors

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
madridfc
Veteran Member

thanks for the explanation expert
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

erivera

Look, everything is based on your personal choice. Personally i like nike but i dont dislike adidas. Its all your choice.

J
Admin

soccerchic.....read the label on adidas cleats :shock: and do some research on the world and especially the united states :roll: and its not crap. its the truth. soccerchic..... do you think the luxury that americans live in compared to the rest of the world comes from nothing??????

soccerchic_06
Veteran Member

look, i am not saying it comes from nothing, but there is no way we use 1/3 of the world's resources!!!

Lopez

i don't know what to think about nike. so many pro players use their shoes and i don't think that henry or makelele will lose their legs in 1 year cause of nike shoes. but everybody can have his own opinion. on the pack of my airzooms 90 III is written "A portion of your purchase supports youth communiy programs around the world". i think all sportbrands support poverty and more around the world, even if it's not much it's better then doing nothing. = )
"There're always people who tell you that you won't make it. That's really hard. But something in me said that i'm gonna make it. It was a dream i had to fulfill." - Kaká

J
Admin

soccerchic do some research and you will see.

remove
Sophomore Member

Lopez wrote:i think all sportbrands support poverty and more around the world
not true at ALL. why the HELL would you think that?

global corporations synthesize poverty and keep the poorest people in the world poor.

they constistantly oppose proposed regulations for wage increases and other measures which would make the standard of life in third world countries much better if they weren't there.

you won't hear it in themanstream news, but multinationals have been known to even kill protestors who support wage increases.
propaganda mind control
turnin it on is like puttin on a blind fold

madridfc
Veteran Member

REMOVE:

easy on the criticism. there's no reason to swear and attack people on this forum personally.
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

expert
Site Admin

Remove, please keep the conversation objective. Disagreeing with someone is not a reason to attack their personal character.

remove
Sophomore Member

the wealthiest 16% of the world uses up more than 80% of the world's resources. more than one third of the world's resources are used by the united states. more than 25 tons of raw material are used for every man woman and child in the united states.

you don't know that nike and addidas are made in the poorest countries in the world because of the lack of labor regulations? you don't believe that they take advantage of subservient and borderline (and in many cases literally) slave labor?

it's painfully clear you don't know much about globalization, nafta, the wto, world labor regulations, multinational corporations, the world governments, or how the world works.

for anyone else interested in the topic, i'd suggest checking out the new rulers of the world by john pilger. quite good, and it deals specifically with indonesian labor issues with western multinational corporations
propaganda mind control
turnin it on is like puttin on a blind fold

Lopez

i think i'll stop posting here, i'm not interesting in getting attacked or anything like that. thought this would be an interesting discussion but slaying my opinion is just to cheap, btw. i don't think that i need to be punished from an anonym internet user but of course you know me better then i do.
l8rs
"There're always people who tell you that you won't make it. That's really hard. But something in me said that i'm gonna make it. It was a dream i had to fulfill." - Kaká

erivera

Anonymous wrote: aren't as big as nike so they actually care about making the boots actually good quality. nike is so big that they can get away with making crap and selling them for ridiculous prices because of their advertisements and such. you could argue that adidas could do the same thing but adidas has been with the sport for decades. nike doesn't even know anything about the sport and pretend to make amazing boots. that just makes me sick.

btw i'm the same guy as before.
i have to disagree, nike shoes arent crap

I have a pair of the Adidas F50s, they are the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. They've also held up for over a year

Maradona
Veteran Member

Nike T90 are good, but I dont like their shoes, just the jerseys, I'm having FC Barcelona shirt for 55$ CAN this summer from Turkey. I give the money to my friend he buys from his home country!
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.