Post Your Boots !

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Patinhoski
Sophomore Member

Hey Guys,
I'm preety new to this site, and this thread really caught my eye.
Just today I ordered a new pair of white Vapours 3's 100$ flat, i have had my red and white vapour 3's for about 2 years now and they have finally ripped and i mean seriously ripped lol.
The white ones i bought as a replacement for training/games but I'm leaning towards the SL's for game shoes, anybody have them? how are they like?
I saw promo types of the white and blue vapours 4's andthey look bananas! Sucks they come out in June though lol

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forums, Patinhoski!

You are right, the White/Blue IV's look amazing, but the tongue is a major turn-off for me.

Where are you from?

tjsokkerplayer

can anyone tell me how good of a deal I got, my mom bought me some white and gold profi ligas for $60, when they were originally were $125, my mom only got them because they were on sale, i dont know much aqbout cleats, but can anyone tell me if these leats are good, or worth the price...

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

I've never owned Profi's, but I've heard that they're amazing. I'd say that you got a great deal! :D

tjsokkerplayer

thanks, i told my mom not to buy them, because they are all white, and i get dirty alot and they will probably get messed up real quick, but she couldnt help the price drop

redrover365
Veteran Member

tjsokkerplayer wrote:thanks, i told my mom not to buy them, because they are all white, and i get dirty alot and they will probably get messed up real quick, but she couldnt help the price drop
dude, color doesnt really matter, its a great price for great boots, i say buy them. I had an opportunity to buy vapors for $100 and i bought them even though i have to grow into them, you can always clean them, just because the material gets dirty wont really affect the stitching and their made out of leather

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

Patinhoski
Sophomore Member

thanks davidson
any chance you have any pics of the vapours
all the ones i saw were not to detailed

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

My active shoe collection: My newly acquired Yellow Laser's (First ones were the best) which I am still in the process of getting used to. My Puma 1.08's comfortable yet squeaky...literally..love em to death when I am playing outside mid, they are comfortable, light, and thin which helps provide a more (imo) delicate touch. And my now soon to be retired to the garage shelf...Vapor III's aka Bananas. Really comforatble as they have been broken in really well to my foot, I am also so used to them I can rip instep drives with them pretty consistently. But they are loosing their flair and I just feel like i've grown out of them. Hope yall enjoyed my story of my cleats..:)

soccer11
Admin

wait, those vapors look like they're white and green, like what drogba wore at the world cup. is that what it is?, or is it yellow except the quality is just poor?

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Yeah, those are the yellow ones

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

yeah they are yellow, the lighting in my room made it seem all whitish. iphone at night doesnt produce very good pictures

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

If you're not satisfied, you can always ship your iPhone to me, free of charge. :D

Real10
New User

Hi, some of you may have seen me on SP.. :wink:

Part of my collection, the rest is at my dads :(.. will have to get a pic next time I go back.
Missing is, Black / gold vapor 3s, silver / blue f30.7, White / red vapor 2s, and talaria 2s.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Real10, I really like those Total 90 Strikes you have. How do you like them? I was thinking of getting them myself.

zcm12

Wow looks like somebodys a rich boy. No offence but really why do you need all those boots.

HE WILL BE BACK I KNOW IT!