Post Your Boots !

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Shifty_FSU
Veteran Member

Thesee are my boots im planning on getting new ones soon tho.

Hey do you guys train in different boots to which you play in?
I just train and play in the same, and if the ground ends up really sloppy ill chuck my old SG boots on.
If you train in Different boots wont you get used to them instead of the 1s you use for a match?
I thought people train in the same boots so there comfatable when then come to play.

Anyone know??

Reece
Sophomore Member

It would be better if you trained in the same boots that you play in. I personally just use different boots because the only fields we play on is turf, and Vapors break quicker on turf and I want them to last so I only use them for games...

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

well here are my boots, they are like super light and my shots are going exactly where i want them to go now. Sorry for the picture though, i couldn't find a really good pic of them...

Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

jcdenton
Veteran Member

AmericanFutballer wrote:well here are my boots, they are like super light and my shots are going exactly where i want them to go now. Sorry for the picture though, i couldn't find a really good pic of them...

how much did you pay them?
i'm planning to get them...
they cost around 100 euros here and in germany they're about 70 euros...
just interested to compare prices...

spencerRRR

I have copa mundials same as above i bought them for 60 on sale!

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

Well i didn't buy them they were a gift but here they are around $90 USD...i really like them though...
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

jcdenton
Veteran Member

AmericanFutballer wrote:Well i didn't buy them they were a gift but here they are around $90 USD...i really like them though...
so here they cost over 40 USD more...
corrupted distributors, they just pump the prices to get HUGE profit...

vapors here cost 400 USD!

finny06

this forum is particularly active anyway so might as well keep this thread going:

I have the take down version of the 10R's , these are £60 roughly from prodirectsoccer.com and the real ones are £100, but they're for professional surfaces, i play on utter crap most of the time.

Harmsworth1
New User

Mercurial Vapor I (I could not find any pics, Orange/White)

Mercurial Vapor II

Mercurial Vapor III

finny06

i prefer Vapor II , the first are horrible, its the seams i don't like.

Shifty_FSU
Veteran Member

finny06 wrote:this forum is particularly active anyway so might as well keep this thread going:

I have the take down version of the 10R's , these are £60 roughly from prodirectsoccer.com and the real ones are £100, but they're for professional surfaces, i play on utter crap most of the time.
Hey are these good??
Fight for the name on the front, n they'll remember the name on the back.

http://pitch.co/entry/46412
^Vote please? :)

ftbllrckr
Veteran Member

I have Nike Tiempo Mystics. For some reason, I cant kick with them :cry: :cry: With my old Pumas I could kick and juggle very well but now with these, I can't do any of the. I can barely get the ball off the ground and when I juggle they always have a backspin and go to the side and what not. It's very annoying. My dad got them for me and I don't want to say they suck and return them. I heard they were good but...
Any help?

finny06

Shifty,

yeah they're good. i've only had them a month or so, but i play 2 trainings and 2 matches a week and lately have had to play upto 5 games in a week! and they seem to be coping, because its quite hot in england atm the grounds rock hard, and these are soft ground, so i had to get some hard ground rubber studs (which were crap quality, one on each boot in the same place have worn down within 2 games) but the boots themselves are good yeah, i wrote a review for them...here:

http://www.soccergrip.com/forum/index.php?topic=8684.0

soccer11
Admin

ftbllrckr wrote:I have Nike Tiempo Mystics. For some reason, I cant kick with them :cry: :cry: With my old Pumas I could kick and juggle very well but now with these, I can't do any of the. I can barely get the ball off the ground and when I juggle they always have a backspin and go to the side and what not. It's very annoying. My dad got them for me and I don't want to say they suck and return them. I heard they were good but...
Any help?
how long have you had them? maybe they just need to be broken in?

finny06

If its not the fit thats the problem, they're probably not the boots for you, and you dont wanna change your style around them, so get your dad to take them back(not sure depends what condition they're in).