Post Your Boots !

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Post Reply
dudeman
Senior Member
Posts: 293
Joined: 23 Jul 2008, 06:24

Post by dudeman » 14 Mar 2010, 06:15

Zlatan5 wrote:can your pictures be any bigger? I didn't even know the AdiZero's were out yet.
i was thinking the same thing.
and they're not.

sespos
New User
Posts: 8
Joined: 11 Dec 2009, 22:55

Post by sespos » 14 Mar 2010, 12:38

ImageImageImage

Giggsy11
Junior Member
Posts: 85
Joined: 06 Jul 2008, 00:58

Post by Giggsy11 » 14 Mar 2010, 15:13

Give us a review of those adizeros when u can plz. I'm really interested in how they fit and feel compared to vapors because I'm a vapor guy but I really want a pair of those. Also, how do they fit compared to other adidas shoes (just in case I can't wait any longer and just by them off eBay)
The secret to being succesful is to be ready for opportunity when it comes.

sespos
New User
Posts: 8
Joined: 11 Dec 2009, 22:55

Post by sespos » 14 Mar 2010, 17:10

The fit.. and the shoes are very comfortable.. and very very light!! Beautiful shoes... if you want other info.. ask me thanks!

jacobpurup
New User
Posts: 6
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 23:55

Post by jacobpurup » 16 Mar 2010, 19:32

i don't know how to post my pic :(?

brettchelsea9
Senior Member
Posts: 250
Joined: 05 Sep 2008, 21:51

Post by brettchelsea9 » 17 Mar 2010, 02:26

how can i get my hands on some of those adizero they look really nice.
Image
sig made by me!

a_twig
Junior Member
Posts: 61
Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 20:41

Post by a_twig » 18 Mar 2010, 01:49

Nice boots sespos. I've never seen anything like it before. Reminds me of the f50.9s though.

I have a pair of Nikes, not quite sure what they are, that I've worn for 6+ years, and still fit and look better than my newest pair of cleats, which I bought less than a year ago. They're somehow connected with Ronaldinho, but older than the R10s. A while ago, someone told me that they were "Ronaldinho's signature boot", but I wasn't really paying attention at the time. It has a fancy R for Ronaldinho on the tongue and his name in cursive letters next to the laces. I'll post a picture sometime tomorrow or the next day.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member
Posts: 1208
Joined: 17 Nov 2006, 05:41

Post by Zlatan5 » 20 Mar 2010, 03:11

I have an unboxing video as well. I'll get to that later though. Here are my Nike Mercurial Superfly 2's. First on the internet, I think. Anyways...here yall go.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

sespos
New User
Posts: 8
Joined: 11 Dec 2009, 22:55

Post by sespos » 22 Mar 2010, 15:51

Wow!!! where do you have get them?

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post by BGbeast23 » 22 Mar 2010, 21:22

Nice watermarking JP haha. I got some more Legend II's today, the original White/Black colorway. I'll get pictures up if circumstances allow.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post by BGbeast23 » 22 Mar 2010, 21:23

a_twig wrote:Nice boots sespos. I've never seen anything like it before. Reminds me of the f50.9s though.

I have a pair of Nikes, not quite sure what they are, that I've worn for 6+ years, and still fit and look better than my newest pair of cleats, which I bought less than a year ago. They're somehow connected with Ronaldinho, but older than the R10s. A while ago, someone told me that they were "Ronaldinho's signature boot", but I wasn't really paying attention at the time. It has a fancy R for Ronaldinho on the tongue and his name in cursive letters next to the laces. I'll post a picture sometime tomorrow or the next day.
You mean the R10 Legend I's?

berwanger16
Senior Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 01 Dec 2007, 04:28

Post by berwanger16 » 29 Mar 2010, 23:03

holy sh*t new mu adidas f50s!!!!!!!!!!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Evan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1023
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 00:41

Post by Evan » 30 Mar 2010, 20:55

berwanger16 wrote:holy sh*t new mu adidas f50s!!!!!!!!!!
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Those are sick my friend. Nice boots for sure
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.
Image

berwanger16
Senior Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 01 Dec 2007, 04:28

Post by berwanger16 » 01 Apr 2010, 01:48

thanx bro they r amazing 2 play in played everyday in them since i got them once they r broken in amazing im in love

Zlatan5
Veteran Member
Posts: 1208
Joined: 17 Nov 2006, 05:41

Post by Zlatan5 » 01 Apr 2010, 17:52

berwanger16 wrote:thanx bro they r amazing 2 play in played everyday in them since i got them once they r broken in amazing im in love
I had a pair of F50's man...they were abysmal. Seemed like they would just never conform to my foot, it was like a rigid rubber feel. Sold them for a good profit though :)

Post Reply