Post Your Boots !

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Post Reply
Ballack13
Veteran Member
Posts: 1554
Joined: 31 Mar 2007, 03:10
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Post by Ballack13 » 26 Jul 2009, 04:54

AmericanFutballer wrote:(sent my IVs back so I don't have those anymore...lol)
Back to nike? Are the V's what you got as replacements? Im sending in my citrons on monday and I really dont want to end up with the Abyss (Purple) colorway...haha.
Image
Only real footballers could fight like this.

DR17
Senior Member
Posts: 136
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 21:48

Post by DR17 » 26 Jul 2009, 13:22

ok i have http://www.soccer.com/Images/Catalog/Pr ... 554101.JPG
But i would like to get the f30i or nike mercurial vapor 4 ''talaria'' but where i live. In canada , Quebec, Trois-Rivieres well there isn't any good shoop that has the new european boots. So i wanted to order online but how to know the size and if they don't fit you what do you do and also i dont have a credit card.

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member
Posts: 557
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 13:20
Location: FL, USA

Post by AmericanFutballer » 26 Jul 2009, 17:07

Ballack13 wrote:
AmericanFutballer wrote:(sent my IVs back so I don't have those anymore...lol)
Back to nike? Are the V's what you got as replacements? Im sending in my citrons on monday and I really dont want to end up with the Abyss (Purple) colorway...haha.
No I got a product voucher worth $205 and bought those. Lol don't worry I doubt they'll send you a replacement pair. If they do it's fine, they don't look that bad. Just wear the sh*t out of them and send them back in like half a season lol.

Like my shoes always last a season so I'm excited now because they are good till 2011 (the warranty is) and so I'm planning onjust sending these back after this season, or probably around March because my shoes always wear out around then.
Shut Up, I am Here...
Image
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

cLiK
Sophomore Member
Posts: 34
Joined: 21 Nov 2008, 03:11

Post by cLiK » 26 Jul 2009, 23:29

How do you get Nike to send you boots like that? like just an exchange for new boots? or are they really used?

Ballack13
Veteran Member
Posts: 1554
Joined: 31 Mar 2007, 03:10
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Post by Ballack13 » 27 Jul 2009, 03:15

Actually, the Citrons were what Nike sent me after I sent in my black/vivid blue IV's...Here in Canada, im pretty sure they dont give you vouchers, just replacement pairs.

Im sending them in on monday, cant wait to finally get some V's!

I would like to keep the Citrons because of the colorway, but they are just really beat up, I think there may have actually been a manufacturing flaw with them haha.

Thanks for the response though.
Image
Only real footballers could fight like this.

evolutionr91
Junior Member
Posts: 91
Joined: 08 Jan 2009, 11:19

Post by evolutionr91 » 27 Jul 2009, 04:01

I have Nike Laser I... had them for over a year now. I can send them in and they'll send me a new pair? how does this work... I'm from toronto, canada btw.

SCHUMMY
Sophomore Member
Posts: 32
Joined: 12 Apr 2009, 20:31

Post by SCHUMMY » 27 Jul 2009, 14:19

I just got a new pair of T90 Laser 2s for $61.20 at the local Nike Outlet store. Will be my everyday boots I guess...

Image
Image

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member
Posts: 557
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 13:20
Location: FL, USA

Post by AmericanFutballer » 27 Jul 2009, 18:15

cLiK wrote:How do you get Nike to send you boots like that? like just an exchange for new boots? or are they really used?
All boots have a manufacturing date, Nike has a 2 year warranty on their boots from that manufacturing date. If you believe your shoe has a manufacturing flaw and it's still within those two years you can send it back to their headquarters and if indeed there is a flaw they'll send you a product voucher worth the suggested retail value of the shoe or a replacement pair.

Need any more help with that? Soccerpulse.com has a topic called All Return Info in their boot room section that covers all this...

@Ballack13

I think you're the guy on soccerpulse who replied to my response about the Vapors' heel problem O.o haha was that you? I'm jfootballer on that forum.

And yea the Vs are definitely an improvement. You can feel it in the material as well as the heel.

@SCHUMMY

NICE!!!
Shut Up, I am Here...
Image
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

DR17
Senior Member
Posts: 136
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 21:48

Post by DR17 » 27 Jul 2009, 19:52

are the f30i anygood ? i dont want the f50i cause there 200 $ and i change my boots twice a summer

mdm_223
Sophomore Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 00:16

Post by mdm_223 » 28 Jul 2009, 00:10

So how beat up do your shoes have to be to get a voucher? Cause my Laser II are only a few months old and are beat up and have studs broken, do you think they could qualify?

cLiK
Sophomore Member
Posts: 34
Joined: 21 Nov 2008, 03:11

Post by cLiK » 28 Jul 2009, 01:40

AmericanFutballer wrote:
cLiK wrote:How do you get Nike to send you boots like that? like just an exchange for new boots? or are they really used?
All boots have a manufacturing date, Nike has a 2 year warranty on their boots from that manufacturing date. If you believe your shoe has a manufacturing flaw and it's still within those two years you can send it back to their headquarters and if indeed there is a flaw they'll send you a product voucher worth the suggested retail value of the shoe or a replacement pair.

Need any more help with that? Soccerpulse.com has a topic called All Return Info in their boot room section that covers all this...

@Ballack13

I think you're the guy on soccerpulse who replied to my response about the Vapors' heel problem O.o haha was that you? I'm jfootballer on that forum.

And yea the Vs are definitely an improvement. You can feel it in the material as well as the heel.

@SCHUMMY

NICE!!!
American Futballer, would you happen to have a direct link to that certain thread? I tried searching the forum but it wouldn't let me, and I went through like 20 pages of boot threads and still couldn't find it. If it's any trouble don't bother though.

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member
Posts: 557
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 13:20
Location: FL, USA

Post by AmericanFutballer » 29 Jul 2009, 01:43

Shut Up, I am Here...
Image
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

Ballack13
Veteran Member
Posts: 1554
Joined: 31 Mar 2007, 03:10
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Post by Ballack13 » 01 Aug 2009, 02:21

Haha Yeah, that was me.

By the way, I just shipped my vapors on Monday, so I should be getting my replacement pair in a few weeks :D
Image
Only real footballers could fight like this.

lirolx
Senior Member
Posts: 114
Joined: 08 Apr 2008, 01:36

Post by lirolx » 05 Aug 2009, 01:07

they're here...I'll post reviews later, its raining unfortunately

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

Kasaki
Veteran Member
Posts: 332
Joined: 05 Jan 2009, 04:55

Post by Kasaki » 05 Aug 2009, 01:13

NICE!
saw ur post on big soccer lol,
tell us how the touch is lol go juggle

Post Reply