adidas +Predator Absolute TRX FG! help deciding

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
socc3rfan
New User

hey guys i just have a quick question i was deciding to get the adidas +Predator Absolute TRX FG

[url]http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage. ... _Id=239854[/url]

but i have to ask are this shoes good? (for shooting, crossing, ball control, and etc.)

thank you :P

retardx

yes it's good.

Vanzman12
New User

i just ordered those boots but i got the kangaroo leather ones. hopefully they will stay in decent shape and they are good boots because ive spent 2 weeks of pay on them.

ajc
The Philly Flyer

I ordered these and received them today. They are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

I definately noticed improvement in my shooting accuracy and power within 5 minutes of lacing 'em up.

One problem: the elastic band that wraps the tongue around the studs may not be very sturdy. I reccomend only pulling it around the boot by passing over the heel, not the toe. One of my straps broke off the first time I pulled it over the toe.

It wasn't a big deal, I just took it the shoe-fixer and he sewed it back on for $4.00. I felt very 19th century, lol.

socc3rfan
New User

thats nice to hear that the shoes are great.

but i was wondering will the shoes get damaged or ripped because i play on turf
and i'm scared that it can get damaged fairly soon.. and i'm 14 so its hard to just throw 200 dollars out the door..

and i was also wondering about the powerplus does it help????/ or is it just a marketing tool?

Futbolstud
Veteran Member

i find them really hard to juggle in and my touch isnt the same is when i got pumas but my shooting is good and my crossing is alot better, its also alot eaiser to do a rabona and bend it with the outside of the foot

The Wizard

I have them. They tore the first month I bought them, and the powerpulse really doesn't help. I didn't like them at all.

socc3rfan
New User

yea thanks alot guys all of u have been great and i think i'm going to buy the predators on monday.

but just one more question would u buy the

Predator Absolute TRX FG or the Vapors III?

thanks for all the help :P

mercurial2
Sophomore Member

hey man im 14 too and i just got the new vapors and they are a hell of alot lighter than the adidas i had them and i tried my friends predators they were more comfortable but they feel so damn heavy compared to the vapors and the predators dont last that long so i chose the vapors

stevengerrard8

looks like the vapors would be good 4 me