PLEASE HELP

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
mercurial2
Sophomore Member

hey my highschool seasons coming and and my boots are falling apart literally and im trying to decide between the vapor IIIs predator absolutes the puma v1.06 nike air legends or f50 maybe those new lotto zehro gravity or w.e there called i want a shoe thats light socklike fit and i have a narrowish foot all ive ever had are vapors so i dont know what anything else is like and i want a nice boot for shooting and lots of grip on the ball (need it for my amazing curve :wink: ) price doesnt matter and i play left wing if that any help and i need an answer in a lil short of a month seasons coming up fast so i need the help

soccer11
Admin

um if you're a winger, than maybe the absolutes, since you want grip, but they're really not a sock like fit. those would be the vapors, which dont have the grip. so i guess either the vapors or the absolutes. people said that the pumas suck because of what it is made out of, like you could break your foot if you get stepped on.

af2266

If you want a narrow, sock like fit, sounds like your just describing vapors.
some guy yelled at me...

arminho09

mercurial2 wrote:hey my highschool seasons coming and and my boots are falling apart literally and im trying to decide between the vapor IIIs predator absolutes the puma v1.06 nike air legends or f50 maybe those new lotto zehro gravity or w.e there called i want a shoe thats light socklike fit and i have a narrowish foot all ive ever had are vapors so i dont know what anything else is like and i want a nice boot for shooting and lots of grip on the ball (need it for my amazing curve :wink: ) price doesnt matter and i play left wing if that any help and i need an answer in a lil short of a month seasons coming up fast so i need the help
the nike vapor IIIs last long and are light but the comfort isent that great...the absolutes dont last long and are heavy..the puma v1.06 are good they got grip and are way light but only last for a couple of months..nike air legends have good comfort but are pretty heavy and dont last long..if you are talkin about the f50.6 tunits..they are ok if you can deal with the screw in studs and also the toe box is huge...the lotto gravity are very good if you have the 325$ for them they are light also sock like and comfortable..my pick would either be the vapor IIIs or the zhero gravity if not one of those two then between the absolutes and legends i would pick the absolutes

ISNAD
New User

well if u want a light n sock lik fitting boot den u shud get da vapour 3....my frend had da absolute n dey didn last for long....plus its heavy!!!!! n dusnt hav a sock like fit.....den cums da zhero gravity...i havnt tried dem on but herd dat its gud if u can afford da price....den cums da tunits....buy em if u can deal wid da studs n stuff...n den ders puma v1.06 dey r gud n light...but the uppers really thin n if u get stepped on itll hurt alot...one of ma frend had it...plus it dusnt last long.....so my choice wud b da vapours!!! :wink: