hummel clleats

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
PSVBeasley11
New User

I was just wonderin does anybody use hummel cleats?

It seems like most people use nike or adidas. i have the hummel 6.2 concepts and they are great.

Hummels have worked great for me what do u guys think about hummels?
:D
Impossible is nothing

af2266

They seem to fancy, I just stick to the vapors. They look good though.
some guy yelled at me...

thierryhenry14

af2266 wrote:They seem to fancy, I just stick to the vapors. They look good though.
yea i think vapors are a good choice as well i don't own a pair but i hope to in the future. They are lightweight and have a onepiece design so you can strike the ball with more accuracy. Definatley one of the best boots on the line. Hummel is the soccer luxury brand. My friend had a pair of hummel boots and they didn't last him very long.
Image (Thanks Kevin R9)

Sometimes in football you just have to score goals -Thierry Henry-

PSVBeasley11
New User

mine were very comfortable but they didnt last me that long i already have to get new ones
Impossible is nothing

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

Hummel boots are ugly and not to mention the reputation they have as the cheap, low quality equipment. I would never buy Hummel boots, especially the new ones that cost over $100, I would much rather buy boots i know are good, like Nike or Adidas or Puma.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

arminho09

karlofootball10 wrote:Hummel boots are ugly and not to mention the reputation they have as the cheap, low quality equipment. I would never buy Hummel boots, especially the new ones that cost over $100, I would much rather buy boots i know are good, like Nike or Adidas or Puma.
i bought some hummels because i always heard good things about them and i wasent disapointed...the kangaroo leather is the softest and most comfortable out of any nike, adidas , or puma boot and the look is good if you get the Tomassons but the other ones look classic if you like those type of boots..and also you know why they are all so expensive is because the quality is better then any major boot company..also the kangaroo leather last longer then any nike or adidas kangaroo boot and is also more comfortable.

af2266

No need to call anyone an idiot..
some guy yelled at me...

arminho09

sorry but he is talking complete nonsense

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

ok, they are still ugly and i would never buy them. oh, and why dont you put a hummel picture as you signature since you like it so much :roll:

$120, never in my life would i give $120 for those, i dont care how comfortable the leather is.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

af2266

It's all a matter of personal preference. Some like it some don't.
some guy yelled at me...

arminho09

yea those are ugly i would never get those but they do have boots that look good
Image and these look good
and i dont have a sig of hummels because i dont know how to make one and that sig is a promotion for www.bootnr.com and also both of these are under 80$ on sale