Vapor 3 or Absolute TRX

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Shane1
New User

I'm trying to decide on whether I should get the Nike Mercurial Vapor IIIs or the Predator Absolute TRXs.

What I'm looking for is good ball control but I still want them to be somewhat light.

I play as a defender and I've been using the Talaria 3s and I don't like them that much.. I hate the touch that they have and they're pretty skinny.

So, which ones should I get?

If you have other suggestions please tell

soccer11
Admin

i also play defense and i would go with the absolutes because vapors are usually more for strikers and the absolutes are stronger.

wampamagi
New User

I also just got the TRX's and they're quite nice, I'm a striker and they feel great after breaking them (like 30-50 mins of play) they have a great strike to them so I'd recommend them to anyone, I couldn't even gfit in the Vapors so they weren't an option...

arminho09

the absolutes are better for deffenders cuss they got more cushening and are more comfortable but they arent that light expecialy in rain

ISNAD
New User

hey i thikn dat u shud get da adidas trx absolute becuz der mor comfortable.....as ur a defender its better for u to shoot ,,,,but it is quite heavy though....u wnt lik da mercurial vapours bcuz....d upper is very thin...i hav it n m a rwm...so its gud for me,,,but ur a defender n if u get stepped on dese it hurts really badly...so my choice get da absolutes cuz der mor comfortable n it givs u a solid strike of da ball wen u clear ot off!! hope dis helped :wink: