Adidas +F 50 Tunit or Nike Mercurial Vapor?

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
belija91
Veteran Member

Heyy im just wondering which boot is better, Adidas +F 50 Tunit or Nike Mercurial Vapor?

arminho09

are you talking about Vapor IIIs if you are i would go with the vapors because the Tunit screw in studs are a pain in the ass and they also brake easy...and the toe area is huge..the vapors are lighter and also can last longer then the tunits

soccer11
Admin

usually i go nike over adidas anyday, but i might take the tunits just for curiosity sake.

ISNAD
New User

da tunits cant beat vapours....it loses by a mile....my choice buy vapour i own em n der da best boot

Jordan Bell
New User

Depends what you're looking for.

I found the vapors have rubbish durability and offer no protection. They are really light tho, and look quite nice.
The tunits look nice, offer great protection,durability and comfort.

Go with da tunits matey :D

soccerchild27

I'm actually buy some new boots and i'm looking at the tunits. I have time to do the cleat thing so thats okay. I was wondering what you guys would recommend for a low budget. I can't afford to buy a pair of vapor III FG and SG that's mainly why i'm looking at the Tunits. Plus i'm not done growing so i don't really want to spend $500 on a pair im going to grow out of next season, at the same time i want a decent pair of shoes. Any ideas?
Image Credit to stephez

"Train and never stop dreaming.If you have a dream, you must give EVERYTHING for it."-Ronaldinho

ballackfan
Veteran Member

soccerchild27 wrote:I'm actually buy some new boots and i'm looking at the tunits. I have time to do the cleat thing so thats okay. I was wondering what you guys would recommend for a low budget. I can't afford to buy a pair of vapor III FG and SG that's mainly why i'm looking at the Tunits. Plus i'm not done growing so i don't really want to spend $500 on a pair im going to grow out of next season, at the same time i want a decent pair of shoes. Any ideas?
If you want V3 then you should wait until you have the budget you should not buy something you don't want in the first place because you don't have enough cash. You'll eventually turn back to v3 and regret you should have saved up for them.

soccerchild27

I can't really wait i just started varsity, our first game is today and i need something soon. And i never said i wanted one more than the other, I like the look of the tunits and the removable cleats, i was just wondering if you guys thaught one shoe was a better bang for your buck.
Image Credit to stephez

"Train and never stop dreaming.If you have a dream, you must give EVERYTHING for it."-Ronaldinho

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

If you are going for lightweight, definately get the new Pumas. They are so much more comfortable than Vapors, and the material is really thin, giving a really good touch. Everyone I know loves the new F50s though, and I remember that when I had the first ones they were really good. I personally would get v1.06s.
God damn brewery!!!

ballackfan
Veteran Member

soccerchild27 wrote:I can't really wait i just started varsity, our first game is today and i need something soon. And i never said i wanted one more than the other, I like the look of the tunits and the removable cleats, i was just wondering if you guys thaught one shoe was a better bang for your buck.
Sorry but some people just can not wear V3 because it too narrow, so you'll have to tried them out first. And the Tunit from what I hear anyone could wear them, it's normal length and wide.

If you want lighter boot then it's V3 that will be better for you. And the Tunit is quite good for lightness and for protection. So the V3 seem to be a better choice. Also if you have wide feet you can wear V3 but make sure you get 1/2 size bigger than your usual size. That's what I heard somewhere. Hope that helps!

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Man, I don't know, I tried on a kid's vapor III's, and they were so uncomfortable, I couldn't imagine wearing them for a game.
God damn brewery!!!

ballackfan
Veteran Member

mpcarres14 wrote:Man, I don't know, I tried on a kid's vapor III's, and they were so uncomfortable, I couldn't imagine wearing them for a game.
If it is the new V3 just out of the box then yes people say it was be really tight at first but when you break them it will mold your feet. What size do you usually wear? Kid's size are too small.

Ijust ordered Nike Talaria 3, hopefully it will come today but I did order half size higher than my usual but does anyone knows how to do the "warm water trick" to break the new boot, I know someone tried to microwave his new boot to brak them but they said it lite on fire!

soccerchild27

I just ordered the Brasil Tunit uppers they will be here soon... I hope. Now all i have to do is get the studs, stud key and, chassis, and i'll be all set. My senior friend on my varsity team has them and he loves them. We just had a game yesterday and it was all wet and rainy but i don't think he was sliding anywhere near as much as i was. I hope they come soon.
Image Credit to stephez