No votes
Kelme
No votes
Other
7%

Total votes: 15

madridfc
Veteran Member

whats your favorite brand for boots? i'm not really sure what mine is..i haven't found one thats just right yet i suppose.
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I always switch between Nike and Adidas boots.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i've tried adidas and nike both, and i can't see much of a difference. not in quality at least. i tend to go with nike, mostly because of looks, but adidas are good too. and also puma
Hala Galacticos

J
Admin

i like adidas, they seem to last longer and be more durable than nike.

madridfc
Veteran Member

really? i suppose it depends on the shoe because i got (adidas) predator pulses in mid june and by november they were totally unplayable, like the sole separated from the upper on both shoes, and well, they were worn out to say the least. but i've got turf (nike) total 90s and i don't use them as much, but its easy to tell that they're much more durable than the pulses. but then you have the (nike) mercurial vapors, which i've heard are not very strong or long lasting
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

erivera

I guess i got suck into the marketing. Im crazy over nike. Everything has to be nike.

HJK

lotto and umbro are two great brands
have u seen the new Micheal Owen shoes and the new Shevchenko shoes at soccer.com

soccer11
Admin

I picked nike for the simple fact that, if most of the pros where it, then it's probobly good enough for me, and keep in mind that not everyone who wears the boots is sponsored by it, so you cant say that they wear it only for the money.

Gaucho

depends on the position for me, midfielders mainly wear pulses..except for raul.90s and tiempos are for mids as well. All the attacking players either wear vapors or f-50s .....robben cristiano (ronaldinho is just advertising the tiempos)...defenders wear preds as well..and i think carragher and gallas wears vapors tho..but not sure. Thats how i see it.
Gimme the ball.