What kind of cleats are u wearing right now? and gonna get?

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
HJK

right i have a pair of Puma kings
my feet don't fit in well with these but these shoes have a great ball feel

right now i'm saving up for either total 90's or predator pulses or F50's

expert
Site Admin

I am a big fan of Puma King.

They look classy and are very sensitive.

madridfc
Veteran Member

i'm not really wearing a certain boot right now. well, actually, i have total 90 turfs that i've had since last year. i used to have the silver predator pulses from last year, but they fell apart in about 5 1/2 months. i'm thinking about getting total 90 cleats or f50s too. do you know anything about F50's?
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

CASA15

last outdoor season i had a pair of Nike Air Zoom Brasilia. they were great. i can still use them all i need is new laces.

soccersuperstar
New User

i like most of Nike's cleats. Adidas's are also cool. Right now I have a pair of Nikes
play all day

Gaucho

Its all about the f50+, great shooting space, nice and light, its perfect
Gimme the ball.

captain_mostafa

well i ware Diadora Italica TRTX 12 now. they are good they have every thing perfect except when i try to put the ball under my feat and make moves it makes the ball very sliprey.

Lopez

i use air zooms, but i don't like nike very much. the ball feeling is so bad, so i'll probably buy adidas next time.
"There're always people who tell you that you won't make it. That's really hard. But something in me said that i'm gonna make it. It was a dream i had to fulfill." - Kaká

Juventus10FC

Right now I am wearing Kelme Truenos. I like them a lot because I have wide feet and its hard to find boots that fit right. I am saving up right now to get Kelme Masters.
Bentworth Soccer 2007

cant go wrong with the copas

slidell4life
New User

Watching an EPL match, I heard a commentator say that defenders had "stronger boots" while strikers will wear slippers. Does anyone have details on these designation of shoes? I'd really like to see some examples that are more applicable to defenders or strikers.

Thanks!

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

he just meant that strikers wear lighter shoes. it makes for much better acceleration and speed. speaking of which, i'm thinking about ordering some vapors for when i play varsity. does anyone know if they're all that good. i mean, ronaldo wears them, but so would i with the kind of money they pay him for it. but anyway, does anyone know how good the vapors actually are?

Serb7
Sophomore Member

Hey, Im a Striker and im wondering what are hte best brands for a srtiker.

Thanks

madridfc
Veteran Member

cfrealmadrid, check out this topic: http://www.expertfootball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=71
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

Serb7 wrote:Hey, Im a Striker and im wondering what are hte best brands for a srtiker.

Thanks
best shoes for a striker ?? i'm thinking F50's because, they fit like socks , i dont recommend vapors just because they dont have stability and the leather is way too thin i had a pair of vapors that completely ripped in half after a month or two