looking for a certain soccer ball, help please.

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
ilpadrino47
New User

a while back a soccer commercial showed on tv and there was a certain ball that caught my eye. it looked a lot like the nike geo merlin, but it was black. it shows up on [www.soccercommercials.com) and it is the black ball that the players kick up and use as grappling hooks in the beginning. can anyone tell me the name of the ball and where to get it? thanks. btw the commercial i am takling abt is The Mission, by Nike. the site is also good for looking at other juggling videos. dl them all, they are compressed so it's faster, but not the greatest quality. some of the commercials are really funny too, like "Adidas - Soccer Better."[/url]

madridfc
Veteran Member

i don't know the name of the soccer ball, but thanks for the link. it soundds pretty cool. do the commercials takea long time to load?
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

ilpadrino47
New User

no the videos dont take long. if you have a broadband connection they take one or two minutes, but on 56k it takes a little longer. there are many good commercials on the site. try Brazil Airport, it's one of my favorites. also, no problem. i dont mind sharing good websites with people cuz if i like something and someone else likes it too, then we can prolly discuss it.

I suggest you view these clips in SoccerCommercials.com these are some of my favorites. dont mind me though, there are plenty very good commercials on the site, these are just the ones i could name off the top of my head.

Adidas - Soccer Better
Nike - Freestyle
Nike - Nutmegs
Adidas - Footballitis
Adidas - FootBallitis 2
Nike - Freestyle soccer
Nike - Streetballl
Nike - Ole
Nike - Secret Tournament & ST Rematch
Nike - Home Game
Nike - The Mission
Umbro - Priorities
Nike - Magia
Pepsi - Beckham's Bad Day
Pepsi - Carlos in Japan

As you can see i have nearly seen them all. I love that site and the downloads are quite fast. if you have DSL you can download almost all of them in one day. also, if you are using windows, open the file you downloaded and then right click any spot in the window, except for the video. click extract all and select the folder you want to extract it to. i chose My Videos, but you can choose anything else. after that, view the video on QuickTime. I chose quicktime because it is simplistic and the performance for video is very good.

hope you enjoy the site.
"I'm so proud the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose." - Eric Cantona the King

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Adidas Fevernova...... so light, so accurate.

For my case, too accurate. All my freekicks went to the goalies w/o requiring them to dive! They curled nicely, only to go to the gloves. But it's just me... LOL.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

the puma mls matchball is great. it has those little dimples, which give it better curving and accuracy. i like the fevernova and the t90 training ball also.

erivera

hey hey hey hey, who foun soccercommercials int he first place,
ME....

Just Playing, I hope you enjoy the site.

P.S. I didnt find it either, my teammates told me about it...lol

ilpadrino47
New User

srry dude, didnt know. i found out about it by googleing soccer commercials. lol.
"I'm so proud the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose." - Eric Cantona the King