Coolest jersey

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
vivariquelme

soccer11 wrote:yeah their international jersey is white with a green and gold vertical stripe going down the left front side of the jersey. it's really nice. if u havnt figured it out, i'm a pretty big celtic fan
Well it's good to know I'm not the only one on here. Can't wait for Tuesday...I doubt I'll be able to sleep Monday night... :D

Hopefully JVoH and Beattie will both be able to start, because if they do I think we have a real good shot...

And since this is the coolest jersey thread, I just got my Nakamura home jersey and it's sweet. By far my favorite jersey.

DyNasty
New User

gnarlyjim wrote:Celtic. I love the green and white stripes. Also, I like Barca's, and Inter's.
By far the best jersey!

soccerdude510

i also agree that celtics white and green stripe one is sweet but i think this one is a little bit better

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage. ... ery=santos

as far as international jerseys go i like both of italy's and portugals purplish blue sh*t it is great

~Dynamic_Dinamo~

I personally dont like very many South American jerseys, with so many advertisements they have too much going on.

soccer11
Admin

i actually like boca juniors of argentina, atlas of mexico, america of mexico...and thats about it

soccerdude510

soccer11 wrote:i actually like boca juniors of argentina, atlas of mexico, america of mexico...and thats about it

although atlas is my favorite team and have real good young talent(Andres Guardado) i think there jersey is kinda weak the one i also like is pachucas

soccer11
Admin

i like atlas because of the colors (black and red) and the maker (kappa)

Gunners89
New User

I think Portugal's Euro 04 home shirt, South Korea's home 04 and obviously Arsenal's 04/05 had the coolest design ever :wink: ...
Nike aint producin' quality design nomore, just check out da jerseys for the WC06..plain and simple :(

sandiovive

How about the white English shirt :lol: I love it!
I also like Liverpools, Munich, france and Dc uniteds

Hugh
Veteran Member

Don't tell jcdenton, but that's the Serbian one from 2006

That's a nice one too

zack427

I just got and really like the USA white jersey. Mine is a long sleeve one.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

I also like Readings.

Hugh
Veteran Member

Gnarly! Noooo! You have ressurected the dead post! It has become a zombie and will now eat our brains!

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Hugh wrote:Gnarly! Noooo! You have ressurected the dead post! It has become a zombie and will now eat our brains!
Haha, I know, but I thought I would post that in here because I just noticed how nice they are today. Anyway, I figured that once we see what next years jerseys are like, people will want to talk about them, so why not post here? :wink:

Whoops, just remembered the "2007/2008 Kits" thread. Please forgive me for the ressurection. :)

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Gnarlyjim, may you survive the zombie attacks...
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin